Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13229 times)
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
It is always easier to give up than to go forward, this year there were many projects that deceived us, but there are projects that are worthy of respect, their teams work perfectly, you can invest in such projects.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

So take the coins that you have and in the future that you do not believe sell. Step into the bitcoins and keep or buy more promising coins.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

It's just a question of choosing the right bounty to participate in. You are a newbie so you just didn't have enough experience to choose such a campaign that won't be a scam after all. Do not give up! It's a matter of time and a little bit of experience and you will be able to analyze and participate in the most high paying and honest bounty campaigns.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

The risk of being a bounty hunter is indeed like that, the right step before doing the job is to properly analyze the ICO. If you have got a good ICO and are paid a low price, maybe because of the small number of allocations with the number of bounty hunters participating more, so that you get a little
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

A lot of people give up in joining bounty campaigns and ICO projects because they waste a lot of time in advertising the project and they will not be able to get their rewards because there are some projects that are scam and some are failed projects. But for me, i am still trying to. Joined in good projects for me to have a good earnings, even i have a joined a lot of scam and failed projects.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

Well, you do not have one so there are payments , if you do a lot of projects then you will pay projects more often , just the main thing to choose more projects!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

That is the problem we are facing now, this has led me to believe that the time of the bounties are coming to an end, if people are not getting paid then surely they are not going to want to work for free anymore and once there is not enough participants then the bounties are going to die out. Now we are having to wait months to get our payments which is not fair

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

No matter how regrettable it may sound, it seems to me that in 2018 we will not see growth in the crypt. There is a kind of rollback, squeezing the crypt from hamsters, etc. The main movement can begin closer to the spring of 2019. Those. a kind of repetition of events in the spring of crypto 2017.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Fake ico's that i know right now is normal for me to know lot of fakr ico also spread here in bounty sections maybe the purpose is they dont reach the minimum amount they need so the project get scam and failed.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

It is not necessary to give up now, because the prices of all coins at the dip, and we can expect only growth in future. I believe in a next bull run soon.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

This may be a very wise choice, you can give up waiting for the market to recover when buying coins. The cryptocurrency market is currently entering a cold winter, perhaps for several years, and investors should avoid the cold winter.

atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Because of the fraudsters, the bounty is no longer profitable, and many newcomers can't even earn $10 from the bounty, but if you use the bounty as a hobby, it's still worth it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

no don't do that instead of just do more work on crypto and do concentrate and study more, if you leave now definitely suffer after few weeks.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

maybe it was only because you were not careful in choosing the ico project that you joined, from the beginning of the deterioration in the market situation there were already a lot of ico that looked good but in the end ico just ended up failing or scam, you should be careful in choosing the ico project in the future, and from that experience you make learning about how the characteristics of ico are scam.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

You shouldn't give up on what you set to achieve,;if you give up on yourself, you are setting up bad precedent for yoursekf and reenforcing failure in your mind. Nobody in a good frame of mind will do such a thing to himself!
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Optional for you to go or stay here. If you already have a lot of shares that you have obtained from ICO or coins, it's a pity if you stop now because of falling market prices. Whereas crypto is not over, it means that there is still an opportunity for crypto to rise and raise market prices again. Where it certainly will make your share value increase. Consider your decision, you can also stay here even though it's not as productive as it used to be.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
anduhlaungisab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

you cannot just quit like that so easily bro, remember this is crypto, its volatile and full of surprises
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

I admit that the market make people go crazy. But good things cant happen in seconds. You have to wait, you have to be patient. Especially in crypto market patience is the key. I advice that you should not give up. But its up to you.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

We should not give up,unless crypto currency will end.Lots of bounty campaign are accusing scam,before we joined any bounties we must select and study first.We put it also in our mind that this is not a job,this is a extra income.
borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

not all fraudsters ico, at this time have just been paid it has been lucky, now the price of the coin is down, therefore, no matter how good the project, the price will definitely be low

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: