Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★  (Read 345258 times)
zeukin

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:09:45 PM

You loved Litecoin (or Tenebrix if your cool and old schhol) soooo much you thought you'd honor the dev team by stealing their code from GitHub and cloning it ?
daaaaaaamn i wish i thought of that !

Maybe honor the devs with a donation of your flash mine ponzi profits ?

Almost every single alt-coin is a litecoin clone surely you're not new to this.

8888888888888888888888888 wrongs make a right ?

coin dev ..i mean cloner Wink

care to mention why you made a useless clone that offers nothing what so ever like all the other coins here ?

essentially you took Doge coin and changed the name / icon and posted it.. what for ?
you know if each person on earth uses a *different CURRENCY then it defeats the purpose of a currency in the first place.

i want an answer and i will not let up until you give it to me.. i'm giving you fair warning Wink

What does this coin offer that all other clones don't ?
I want a full list of ALL the many things your coin does that is new and innovative.
And a road map of the future would be nice too !
Where do you see this coin in 5 years ?

See you REAL SOON Wink

I'm not the dev so I'm not the right person to answer you those questions. You seem a little upset cheer up a little bit.
dakkie

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

You loved Litecoin (or Tenebrix if your cool and old schhol) soooo much you thought you'd honor the dev team by stealing their code from GitHub and cloning it ?

care to mention why you made a useless clone that offers nothing what so ever like all the other coins here ?

essentially you took Doge coin and changed the name / icon and posted it.. what for ?
you know if each person on earth uses a *different CURRENCY then it defeats the purpose of a currency in the first place.

i want an answer and i will not let up until you give it to me.. i'm giving you fair warning Wink

I want a full list of ALL the many things your coin does that is new and innovative.

See you REAL SOON Wink

I am here to earn money, you don't? I do not give a slight fuck. NO FUCKS GIVEN. I don't care about your shitty warning, this is the future coin. All heil Flappy.

You sir are an idiot.

You want cryptocurrency want to be taken seruously? Then every coine should have something "special".
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

Not if it's flappy.

Flappy is no longer firewalled.  For a few hours.
zeukin

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:12:20 PM

Not if it's flappy.

Not if it's flappy. This guy gets it.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:13:01 PM

We are a group of developers in Vietnam. We contacted the owner of Flappy Bird game and
he granted us all the rights to publish this coin using resources from the Flappy Bird game.
Any other third party uses the resources is considered illegal.

I'd be interested in seeing some sort of confirmation of this.  From everything I've read, Dong Nguyen has said he really doesn't want anything to do with FlappyBird anymore.

einar300

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:13:38 PM

See you REAL SOON Wink

I am here to earn money, you don't? I do not give a slight fuck. NO FUCKS GIVEN. I don't care about your shitty warning, this is the future coin. All heil Flappy.

You sir are an idiot.

You want cryptocurrency want to be taken seruously? Then every coine should have something "special".

Oh shut up faggot, earning $0.04 daily? I am getting at $500 daily because of these "shitty" scrypt coins.

Also learning to spell would be a good thing.
zeukin

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

We are a group of developers in Vietnam. We contacted the owner of Flappy Bird game and
he granted us all the rights to publish this coin using resources from the Flappy Bird game.
Any other third party uses the resources is considered illegal.

I'd be interested in seeing some sort of confirmation of this.  From everything I've read, Dong Nguyen has said he really doesn't want anything to do with FlappyBird anymore.

Some validation would be good to help this coin out.
dakkie

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:14:45 PM

See you REAL SOON Wink

You sir are an idiot.

Oh shut up faggot, earning $0.04 daily? I am getting at $500 daily because of these "shitty" scrypt coins.

Also learning to spell would be a good thing.

Well good for you
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

Well I'm confused.  Should I keep mining?  Are we still gonna pump and dump this shit?  Or save my hashes for the other flappycoin so we can pump and dump that shit?  Can we pump and dump both?  That would be lovely.
zeukin

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:20:39 PM

Well I'm confused.  Should I keep mining?  Are we still gonna pump and dump this shit?  Or save my hashes for the other flappycoin so we can pump and dump that shit?  Can we pump and dump both?  That would be lovely.

I guess we can try both lmao
zvs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

agreed

i am going to try to hit up all the flappycoins today
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:24:11 PM

im in

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
completetrader

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:24:52 PM

Is Flappycoin on an exchange yet?
zvs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:36:49 PM

Is Flappycoin on an exchange yet?
It is only a matter of time until Flappycoin© is on all exchanges.  

better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA3zhzT1wDo

luckyguy2807

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:38:10 PM

a coins to be a hit it doesn't need to have something wow about the code.
a mandatory key to succes is to have a dedicated team, wallets supported on all OSx, a devoted community and to stand for something, to have a clear purpose.
This coin has nothing, some miners that are hopping to get rich, and a dev that not only he created a clone, but a dev that didn't even made a Twitter Account.

Stop mining this coin, nobody would will buy it. or it will be listed at 1 satoshi
lottohasher

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:41:22 PM

wooo hoo 100,000,000 flappy = 1btc.    Grin Grin Grin
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:43:29 PM

See you REAL SOON Wink

Dude, stop saying people are stealing code. This is open source, you can clone and do what you want with it, per the license it is released under.

If you are not interested in this coin, why all the questions?
zvs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 05:49:21 PM

Flappycoins = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvMCYsiPUUg
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:51:17 PM

a coins to be a hit it doesn't need to have something wow about the code.
a mandatory key to succes is to have a dedicated team, wallets supported on all OSx, a devoted community and to stand for something, to have a clear purpose.
This coin has nothing, some miners that are hopping to get rich, and a dev that not only he created a clone, but a dev that didn't even made a Twitter Account.

Stop mining this coin, nobody would will buy it. or it will be listed at 1 satoshi

the worst thing is that tomorrow another flappycoin will be launched lmao
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:54:20 PM

I remember when they were saying similiar things about Doge, lol. I bet you're still mining this, just in case Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: