Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Protocol needs changes  (Read 957 times)
jlrequena (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:14:03 AM

THIS IS A LETTER ADDRESSED TO BITCOIN FOUNDATION FROM ME. NOW IS AN OPEN LETTER TO EVERYBODY

Hello members of the foundation I´m from Spain, not member of Spanish bitcoin foundation, and using google translate.
I address you worried about the future of bitcoin after the last events occurring .
From my perspective as a user, mining , and buyer who offers services in bitcoin , it is clear that big business has taken control over the value of bitcoin . Not only that, but it seems to be corrupted , bribed , or something like the main market of bitcoins .
Once they have large amounts of bitcoins and unlimited amounts of fiat currency is very easy to control the value of the currency through massive trading, as well reflect the specific volumes of the market at the time of coin value corrections. Just have to agree both. One to flood the market with sell orders and the other prepared for massive shopping. So they are doing . Fiat currency and bitcoins change from one hand to another and vice versa setting market prices.
If we want to save bitcoin their claws and drive it along the way for which it was conceived is necessary to take control again by modifying the protocol.
From my point of view it is necessary to put an ID to each market . Take note the AVERAGE VOLUME of that market and not allow a suddenly increase of volume transactions that exceed a percentage of that average.
Since I still have good control over the protocol, although it may well have seeped people between foundations , or developers, fully paid by this criminal .
Not to mention the integration of bitcoin in a bank account, whose pilot is performing the standard bank of south africa, that would end the anonymity.
There are to react quickly, or beautiful project is finished in his tender infancy.

Thank you. I cordially dismissal and remain at your disposal....
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:42:01 AM

THIS IS A LETTER ADDRESSED TO BITCOIN FOUNDATION FROM ME. NOW IS AN OPEN LETTER TO EVERYBODY

Hello members of the foundation I´m from Spain, not member of Spanish bitcoin foundation, and using google translate.
I address you worried about the future of bitcoin after the last events occurring .
From my perspective as a user, mining , and buyer who offers services in bitcoin , it is clear that big business has taken control over the value of bitcoin . Not only that, but it seems to be corrupted , bribed , or something like the main market of bitcoins .
Once they have large amounts of bitcoins and unlimited amounts of fiat currency is very easy to control the value of the currency through massive trading, as well reflect the specific volumes of the market at the time of coin value corrections. Just have to agree both. One to flood the market with sell orders and the other prepared for massive shopping. So they are doing . Fiat currency and bitcoins change from one hand to another and vice versa setting market prices.
If we want to save bitcoin their claws and drive it along the way for which it was conceived is necessary to take control again by modifying the protocol.
From my point of view it is necessary to put an ID to each market . Take note the AVERAGE VOLUME of that market and not allow a suddenly increase of volume transactions that exceed a percentage of that average.
Since I still have good control over the protocol, although it may well have seeped people between foundations , or developers, fully paid by this criminal .
Not to mention the integration of bitcoin in a bank account, whose pilot is performing the standard bank of south africa, that would end the anonymity.
There are to react quickly, or beautiful project is finished in his tender infancy.

Thank you. I cordially dismissal and remain at your disposal....

bitcoin exchanges are programmed in PHP and HTML.. this is totally unrelated to bitcoin protocols. the exchanges only use the protocols to view the balance of the people using the exchange.

secondly, when a establishments sells the coin, the coin usually ends up in the hands of individuals. and when the individuals sell their coin it may go back to the big establishments. either way it is like a circle that endlessly repeats.

the only lesson to learn is to teach people not to sell below the price they buy. to hold coins until it profits. which again does not need any protocol changes.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jlrequena (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:16:51 AM

Okay, on the technical side I will not deepen, but you will agree with me that currently the value of bitcoin and suspicious behavior mtgox, who has not done something that had been doing when they knew the error is symptomatic of the bitcoin community has been placed under control of the big banking, and that something must be done to restore freedom to the currency and its users.
I understand that is is the function of the foundation. Although I will not want mentioning names, but if there do not act in the current situation, we must begin to point fingers.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 1301

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:44:38 AM

Okay, on the technical side I will not deepen, but you will agree with me that currently the value of bitcoin and suspicious behavior mtgox, who has not done something that had been doing when they knew the error is symptomatic of the bitcoin community has been placed under control of the big banking, and that something must be done to restore freedom to the currency and its users.
I understand that is is the function of the foundation. Although I will not want mentioning names, but if there do not act in the current situation, we must begin to point fingers.

Users are as free as ever. Some users used that freedom to continue to deal with an exchange that has had very well publicized problems for more than a year and they made a very bed decision in doing so. That is the nature of freedom - people can make good choices and bad choices.

Gox would not have to drop withdrawals if they hadn't relied on something without understanding it.
jlrequena (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:12:05 PM

Users are not free, nor the currency if it is, we are, in an environment of market manipulation, as it is.
Less we will be if we allow banks to enter with their nominal accounts, and finally paying our taxes with bitcoins.
Say it is submerged economy is a fallacy. Banks are those who invented and have almost a monopoly of it.
We knew we were going to be attacked. We're being. If we do not defend, we die. The status quo continues.
Be aware that the battle is not to make us rich, worthy question, no problems with this.
The struggle is for our freedom. Freedom of exchange, that is greatly parasitized, almost kidnapped right now.
jlrequena (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:36:02 PM

the only lesson to learn is to teach people not to sell below the price they buy. to hold coins until it profits. which again does not need any protocol changes.

The only lesson that people should learn is that once bought or received bitcoins, no for sale. To save or to spend. Creating new alternate market.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:47:39 PM

Your proposed solution creates the exact problem you claim to want to solve.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: