Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bgogo, a Newly Formed Crypto Trading Platform Is Set to Dominate the Crypto Trad  (Read 162 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

With a Rewarding Ecosystem and Strategic Investment by Pantera Capital, Bgogo Might Become the Crypto Trading Behemoth.

The newly formed cryptocurrency trading company is bringing a lot of innovative features to the table that have never been talked or offered by any other crypto trading platform including Binance or Fcoin. The primary unique selling point of Bgogo is that they emphasis over the quality and excellence of the crypto exchange, meaning, their trading platform is not only reliable, but it makes transactions with a speed of light. This is the prominent reason for considering the Bgogo trading platform.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bgogo-set-to-dominate-crypto-trading-space/

duonghiencungf

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

I am researching about this project and feel it interesting, when we trade will not only pay for fee but earn their coin if I am not wrong, but the hard cap is too small for a exchange project, I dont understand how they can survive, and what can they do with that small capital Huh Huh Huh
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

With a Rewarding Ecosystem and Strategic Investment by Pantera Capital, Bgogo Might Become the Crypto Trading Behemoth.

The newly formed cryptocurrency trading company is bringing a lot of innovative features to the table that have never been talked or offered by any other crypto trading platform including Binance or Fcoin. The primary unique selling point of Bgogo is that they emphasis over the quality and excellence of the crypto exchange, meaning, their trading platform is not only reliable, but it makes transactions with a speed of light. This is the prominent reason for considering the Bgogo trading platform.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bgogo-set-to-dominate-crypto-trading-space/

- snip -

thanks for sharing,,
when i look at the official website of bgogo i read about this,, and this is really good to create a demands for BGG token
https://bgogo.com/bgg
BGG Token Buyback
Every 24 hours, Bgogo will use 100% of the trading commision accumulated to repurchase BGG. The buyback tokens will be sent to a burn address made public.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:55:11 AM

It's interesting that the #1 selling point is that it is reliable and fast.
And then, giving binance as an example, are you saying that binance is not reliable and fast?

Heres the thing, a company like Binance is #1 and dominating the competition because it is already doing what you claim bgogo will do.
Binance is secure, fast, and most importantly, can handle the insane amounts of volume it goes through.

There are so many exchanges being released or are in development.
This market is way too flooded now and none of these will become the "next binance".
I have yet to see any exchange that truly stands out or does something better.
Of course, there are a lot of claims on paper, but that is all just talk, am I supposed to believe any random person when they say they can bench press 500lbs?
Wouldn't I want proof of that? And most of these up and coming exchanges have no proof at all.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:38:27 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 05:51:13 AM by MsCollec

BEWARE: I deposited 1.78277 Ether into my account since oct 19 and my account wasn't credited. I have sent multiple request to their support, they didn't reply.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:49:22 AM

BEWARE: I deposited 1.78277 Ether into my account (768914759  ) since oct 19 and my account wasn't credited. I have sent multiple request to their support, they didn't reply.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x0CbA99f1C2bB313aD2164F90030955FE73649D49

Looks like a scammer gig is what they been.cooking out here. I think I can help you with the problem and will sort out the.conflict on their telegram group. That's a big amount already mate, hope you get your refund or they can fixed it. Can I ask whether.the eth is for teading purpoaes or to acquire their token?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

They have released my ether, just poor customer service.
I'll give them second chance  Undecided
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

the thing they need to understand is that claiming to be fast is not what traders are looking for! all other exchanges are fast too and of course that "fastness" only last until they are actually tested with a surge of requests like last year and/or some DDoS attacks and then we can assess how fast they really are!

what traders are looking for is security, reliability and favorable rules. for example an exchange that is secure and doesn't require KYC and is transparent about it their plans on changing it in the future, then that is what makes them worthy of second look.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

I can’t understand a bit

why the native token is burned on the exchange much more actively than they imitate new ones,

but nevertheless the cost of the token drops and it drops faster than the ETH.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: