Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan for funding a project  (Read 229 times)
manoaratefy (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

Hello,

I need loan for funding my project. It need ~5000$ USD, and can give first payment in 3 months. I will consider all loans propositions, Bitcoin or not. About the collateral, I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer, but I can set company share as caution. More info in PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

No collateral, no loan.

Why can't you post your company share details here?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

Hello,

I need loan for funding my project. It need ~5000$ USD, and can give first payment in 3 months. I will consider all loans propositions, Bitcoin or not. About the collateral, I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer, but I can set company share as caution. More info in PM.

You should know by now that no collateral, no loan. You will need valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking before you can even get a loan, and no, id, bank statements, company stock/ownership, future income, etc., isnt valid collateral.  Why cant you share your company publicly anyway? You expect people to take you seriously but you dont want to make your company publicly known or is it that hostibox website thats on your profile (and also can be seen throughout google searches)?
anis.gutierrez

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

Hello,

Hello, have you tried the alternative finance market? there are some fintech you dont need a collateral to get a Loan. Not sure if this one aplicates for you, but I have work with them a couple of times and it goes pretty good. Finanzarel
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

If his company is worth a shot, I think someone will give him a loan. OP seem not open to share details of it so this could be just another scam loan from another newbie. No one is giving you money for nothing, you'd have to pay high interest when you ask for loan here in the forum and the reason why I don't do it even if I need money. :/
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Hello,

If you don't have anything valuable/valid to offer as collateral, how you will be in the position to consider a loan proposition? Sorry but sounds funny.
Future incomes or shares from an iconic company/project doesn't consider as valid. In fact the lender doesn't have anything to protect his funds.
So why someone to even think to give you a loan of any amount? Would you do it if you were in our position? Yes, we all know the answer...

I suggest to lock this thread of yours and move on from this section. Nothing to find/get here this way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Hello,

Just release some share of your future "company" in the stock market. You will get a lot of investors who would be willing to invest into a new company.

Why come to a lowlife forum like this in order to get a loan, unless you have something else in mind. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:57:01 AM

since you are using a new account instead of your original account, i don't think you are going to get this $5,000 loan.  can we set a rule here that newbies aren't allowed to loan in this forum?
FLois

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Hello,

Try to look for good advisor for your project at ForICO forico.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: