Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FORBES: Blockchain Companies To Watch For In 2018  (Read 86 times)
celsius.network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Celsius (CEL)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:37:30 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 10:51:42 PM by celsius.network

"Almost every list I've read that aims to share information about the top crypto and/or blockchain
companies to keep an eye out for, almost always includes Bitcoin and Ether. There's only one problem
with this--these aren't new and most people know or should know about these. Therefore, these lists aren't
providing really anything new. There are so many ventures out there that are worth exploring beyond Bitcoin
and Ether. So, I wanted to dive in and come up with a new, refreshing list.

The global blockchain market is anticipated to grow to over $60 billion by 2024 as more companies adopt
distributed ledger technology and mass-use cases appear. Very much still in the infancy stage, blockchain
technology is currently being explored and adopted by global industry titans such as IBM and Softbank.

Additionally, thousands of innovative companies around the world are trying to solve market inefficiencies
by leveraging the benefits that blockchain technology provides. These companies can be found in every
industry, from content creation and transportation to financial services.

The blockchain ecosystem flourishes due to tokenized economies, developers, service providers and
entrepreneurs who are breaking the mold. Here are 10 companies on my radar using blockchain
technology as a core piece of their business to make a difference."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: