Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:00:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pinzak New platform for airdrops events and giveaways  (Read 107 times)
Pinzak (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

Hi everyone.
First of all thanks for reading my post, I don't know how to start this but I wanted to share with everyone that I just launched a new project called www.pinzak.com its a platform for the crypto community to participate in free airdrops, events, and giveaways.
It's a pretty simple platform for now but will keep improving little by little. Would appreciate your feedback as well if anyone is interested in being part and help me with improving the project. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
dee_x17
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

Hi everyone.
First of all thanks for reading my post, I don't know how to start this but I wanted to share with everyone that I just launched a new project called www.pinzak.com its a platform for the crypto community to participate in free airdrops, events, and giveaways.
It's a pretty simple platform for now but will keep improving little by little. Would appreciate your feedback as well if anyone is interested in being part and help me with improving the project. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

You posted on wrong topic mate. You should posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Please move it, it's on your bottom left side

NO SIG!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: