Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG is the garbage coin right?  (Read 154 times)
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

If you want to continue holding your BTC then simply download their wallet or transfer it to other exchanges. But if you want to stick with Bittrex only then you must sell it. I think there will be another decrease in price once it happens.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

All Bitcoin forks have been scams except for Bitcoin Cash. We need these forks and scams to stop.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

You should worry about every BTC fork. They all claim to follow satoshi's vision while all they care about is money, I wouldn't trust these developers so to answer your question, yes It's a garbage coin, you should sell it as soon as you can because It's not going anywhere.
this is absolutely right, all Bitcoin fork aims to be recognized as real Bitcoin, better Bitcoin, and so on but in reality, they can't disrupt Bitcoin's position in this market, their goal to become a real Bitcoin with satoshi vision is nonsense, I think all Bitcoin forks are free money that needs to be sold before it becomes garbage

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: