Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Live-Beta is UP | Trade, earn FYR, get whitelisted | https://fyrus.pro  (Read 1427 times)
FyrusPro (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

Pre-sale is now over! Thank you to all who have contributed!
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

good job dev, I hope your platform will be go to the best token exchanges. will the full version of this platform unlocked when FYR has list in exchanges?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Hi. This project announce an exchange or a coin or both of them? Good luck with your project dev.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

I read your edit on the thread's subject, isn't it better to open a whole new thread on bounty section about this? It'll gain more attention  from translators
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

good job dev, I hope your platform will be go to the best token exchanges. will the full version of this platform unlocked when FYR has list in exchanges?

Yes, when we launch officially, FYR tokens will be listed
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:02:46 AM

I read your edit on the thread's subject, isn't it better to open a whole new thread on bounty section about this? It'll gain more attention  from translators

Yep, we do have one. Just wanted to get more exposure here.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Yep, we do have one. Just wanted to get more exposure here.

You might want to add the link to that thread here, then. Bounty section can easily drown another thread that didn't bumped regularly. If you add the link here, those who are interested can easily access the bounty thread.
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

I hope your project will be great success. I am very happy to join this project. Your project very interesting for me at this time. All the best guys.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Where is information about your team? I can't find. Your site and whitepaper looks like very poor as well. And when will be avaliavle demo?
LeeZinsee

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Fyrus Pro is an exchange platform. this platform will protect users' money, Fyrus will only have what is needed for active online trading and will also monitor 24/7 activities to block suspicious activities.
FyrusPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

Our exchange is now live! Come join us, trade, earn FYR and get whitelisted for our Genesis BLOCK-0 Mining Event!

We have reached over $2k trading volume! Thank you to our supporters for being so awesome!
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:32:45 AM

Our exchange is now live! Come join us, trade, earn FYR and get whitelisted for our Genesis BLOCK-0 Mining Event!

We have reached over $2k trading volume! Thank you to our supporters for being so awesome!
achieving extraordinary results, hopefully in the future it can develop even more successfully, like what was planned.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:02:10 AM

it's good to know that the beta has been ready to tried.
but it seems there still an issue, I've tried to access the exchange page, the content of the order book list is overlapping each others, making it unable to be  read.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

Facilities for users at a cost of almost 0%? continue how to get funds for oppressional company? from fundraising? or else? I still don't understand this platform.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:11 AM

it looks like the team in this project must be really vigorous and enthusiastic in promoting this project, and give excellence about this project, so that later this project can run as it has been planned, because I think this project provides many benefits so it deserves success.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

project wonderful. the concept offered in the project are also very interesting. It seems like this project has great potential to be successful.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Dao Thang

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Oh I saw your exchange has appeared and it was so awesome, I'm seeing the efforts of you, and  with the technologys very amazing of you have then this is a potential project and promised success.
Thanks for your efforts
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Oh I saw your exchange has appeared and it was so awesome, I'm seeing the efforts of you, and  with the technologys very amazing of you have then this is a potential project and promised success.
Thanks for your efforts
because this project is managed by a great team so that success will certainly not be doubted and will certainly be achieved with satisfactory results, hopefully in the future this project can be further developed.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

The strategy is good for this project, with no fees for deposits and withdrawals, perhaps so that this platform can be widely known and many use the platform. In addition, the beta system that has been activated and is designed to be a market that is more accessible to everyone. Hopefully this project will run smoothly and will be attracted by large investors to join this project.
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

I like it! Mining tariffs will be great for token holders. What about bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: