Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As f.IT forensic expert, I would like to help Mt.Gox to survive  (Read 1217 times)
darius2020 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:06:05 PM

Hi,

Please tell me how to contact Jed McCaleb, Mark Karpeles CEO with Mt.Gox, since I would like to offer a number of  legal and technological steps to let us protect Mr.Gox against collapse, prospecting compensation claims and protect Bitcoin investors against further losses.

As IT forensic expert I have studied every Ponzi scheme,  investment bubble, global business success
to provide expert's opinions to courts, public procesutors, police departments.

I have studied Dutch Tulipmania,  steel contracts collapse with LME, US subprime credits bubble, Swiss credits bubble, small and large financial pyramide scheme to learn to identify and contain any investment risk involved in well ahead of problems.

Mt.Gox deserves our support.
I can contact state regulators and legislators from US, Europe, Japan, Kanada, Australia
in charge of financial markets to negogiate some level of protection to Bitcoin investors in the form
of $100M security bond, granted to Mt.Gox (purchased at fair terms) to cover compensation claims (class action) by individual Bitcoin investors ( if any).

Mt.Gox should appoint advisory board, representing Bitcoin core developers, Bitcoin Foundation,
individual Bitcoin investors to discuss on-line pending legal disputes between the Bitcoin investors and
Mt.Gox.

I was offered to buy Bitcoins at < $10 only few years ago via project by f. CEO at Second Life - Coffee and Power (San Francisco).

(one of many suggested solutions):

To get Bitcoin investors, vendors accepting Bitcoin payments protected against losses due to falling exchange rate with Mt.Gox,  Bitcoin transactions can be temporary turned into labelled (personalized)
transactions, certified under third party managed Cyber Notary standard and miners be requested
to reject to inlucde not personalized transactions into blocks.

Bitcoin exchanges should be given an opportunity to register with SEC and get some level of legal protection under standards set by FED.

In theory, the present crisis with Mt.Gox gives hedging funds an opportunity to make real money
buying Bitcoins at Mt.Gox $300 , selling at $600 .

But you know exactly well, this is a virtual business idea today.

"
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
"

Please let me know your opinion.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:08:53 PM

Don't you have some Nigerian princes to help or something?
darius2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:30:03 PM

Thank you for your response and interest.

Send private message for details.

btw

can you access ?
http://markets.blockchain.info/markets/mtgox/USD
polarhei

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Firing it up

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:33:56 PM

I also like to, However The character is now trustless which we should not help due to withdrawal issues not well solved.

There is one simple rule to determine if we shall not take a try. Can a simple withdrawal (within USD 999.99) can be processed within 7 business days (excludes Saturday and Sunday usually)? If it is able,then it is normally trustful.
darius2020 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

Ok, tell me why not to let Mt.Gox to have HQ established in US
to offer protection to US nationals under US jurisdiction
and let Mt.Gox to be registered with SEC as a public company,
deserving US financial standards and investment risk management offered
by First Class bank, investment funds.

.Gox looks like  .Gov domain typo

Tibanne operates in Tokyo but Mt.Gox can be easily moved to US
to be donated by latest IT technologies, best IT experts and hardware to successfully tackle problems
affecting either Mt.Gox or Bitcoin investors, especially US Bitcoin investors investing remotely via
Tokyo based Bitcoin exchange.

Japan, Tokyo looks to be a temporary place for the Bitcoin exchange operating globally
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: