Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading bots  (Read 267 times)
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

bot trading uses full TA analysis and does not use Fundamental analysis, so it is natural that bot trading is more suitable in stock trading than in crypto trade because crypto trade is more influential issue which can not be analyzed by bot

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

Today trading with bots is very common, but not always effective. In most cases, it is a waste of money. Yes, on the one hand, if the bot set the correct algorithm, it acts clearly on the commands and excludes emotions that each person has, but this correct course still needs to manage to write and even more so to configure it. Personally, I have never used trading with a bot and I am against it.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

if you are a very busy person maybe you better use bot, but if you have a lot of time you can do it manually, make your own strategy, manage, enjoy trading, all you can set yourself and I prefer trading myself.
using bot trading has a bigger risk than trading itself
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

(mostly because I was using them In the bull run and the bot didn't konw how to handle high jumps accordingly, making me lose money).

Thats the reasons met behind all the failure and its too good that you came to know about it by all yourself. Well this is the prime reason why bots fail always, they dont know how to act to the market situation according to these trends. Crypto currencies are hard and fast when it comes to the trading, they could go up and down very fast and thus create situation unrecognised by the algorithm of bots. These scripts are just art work of similar algorithm, and when thousands of users use it at the same time and thus it could fail and bot to bot fights might just start. Finally they can fail. Tongue
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Trading and trading programs I recommend to youtube to learn, because there are many people who share the sincere and devoted, they share the useful value. So you get better value
AadiAadi
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

use a bt for trading is best idea but i think it's too dangerous. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: