Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP BTC from Christopher Pau  (Read 556 times)
helpbtc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:30:14 PM

Dear Bitcoin community,

Bitcoin is under threat and is experiencing unprecedented pressure from our enemies who are conducting cryptorevolution. This is not just an attack from hackers or ill-wishers, but a coordinated assault on the future of the cryptocurrency. One after another, participants of Bitcoin economics start behaving unworthily and disrupt Bitcoin reputation.

As a person who stood at the origins of Bitcoin development in the web economics, I can’t stand on the sidelines and let those bastards destroy everything that took so long to be created. If we fail now, Bitcoin will be lost forever.

I am asking you not to give way to panic and not to sell your Bitcoin wallets under any circumstances.

For those of you who have a strong need to exchange their currency, I am ready to provide a daily one-way BTC-USD exchange at the rate of $912 (which is a MTGOX pre-collapse exchange rate) till the exchanges resume their full operating capacity.

It’s crucial to keep calm and abstain from selling your Bitcoin wallets for as long as possible. Remember that there are only 21,000,000 of them. Every one of these wallets is a real treasure. The number of people wanting to steal it is much higher than you can imagine. By keeping your Bitcoin wallets you are increasing their value.

I am asking you to spread this message all over the Internet, where Bitcoin is discussed. This is not an advertisement.

Submit your exchange requests to the email helpbtc@gmail.com that will be sent to you in an automatic letter along with the instructions. One person can exchange up to $2,500 per day. Money will be transferred to your VISA card.

As a confirmation of a successful exchange transaction, please leave your Bitcoin address and comments on http://helpbtc.blogspot.com

http://redd.it/1xwnkq

HELP BTC
Best regards, Christopher Pau

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

lol dude, check btc price....goig up like crazy...

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:37:35 PM

The number of people wanting to steal it is much higher than you can imagine.

including the OP.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:46:16 PM

The number of people wanting to steal it is much higher than you can imagine.

including the OP.

wow it has been a year since this has happened but i actually agree with D&T.

also to add, in a situation such as this. where VISA payment can be charged back. do not let anyone con you into sending BTC first. infact be vary weary of visa and paypal adverts

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:57:28 PM

Dear Bitcoin community,

Bitcoin is under threat and is experiencing unprecedented pressure from our enemies who are conducting cryptorevolution. This is not just an attack from hackers or ill-wishers, but a coordinated assault on the future of the cryptocurrency. One after another, participants of Bitcoin economics start behaving unworthily and disrupt Bitcoin reputation.

As a person who stood at the origins of Bitcoin development in the web economics, I can’t stand on the sidelines and let those bastards destroy everything that took so long to be created. If we fail now, Bitcoin will be lost forever.

I am asking you not to give way to panic and not to sell your Bitcoin wallets under any circumstances.

For those of you who have a strong need to exchange their currency, I am ready to provide a daily one-way BTC-USD exchange at the rate of $912 (which is a MTGOX pre-collapse exchange rate) till the exchanges resume their full operating capacity.

It’s crucial to keep calm and abstain from selling your Bitcoin wallets for as long as possible. Remember that there are only 21,000,000 of them. Every one of these wallets is a real treasure. The number of people wanting to steal it is much higher than you can imagine. By keeping your Bitcoin wallets you are increasing their value.

I am asking you to spread this message all over the Internet, where Bitcoin is discussed. This is not an advertisement.

Submit your exchange requests to the email helpbtc@gmail.com that will be sent to you in an automatic letter along with the instructions. One person can exchange up to $2,500 per day. Money will be transferred to your VISA card.

As a confirmation of a successful exchange transaction, please leave your Bitcoin address and comments on http://helpbtc.blogspot.com

http://redd.it/1xwnkq

HELP BTC
Best regards, Christopher Pau

When somethings too good to be true it's a scam, and not a very smart one at that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: