Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news! MtGox might enable BTC withdrawals again soon!  (Read 1980 times)
adam9317

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:48:56 AM

Put it this way, I will believe it when I see it!

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thelema93

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:49:40 AM

Finally, things are starting to move and MtGox will possibly re-enable BTC withdrawals soon!

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140215-BTC-transfers.pdf

People having fiat there will make a shitload of money when withdrawals will be re-enabled and price will skyrocket.
Since we are talking about Gox, it still needs to be confirmed, of course.

GREAT NEWS!
Now all the Gox-haters can go and hide back in their caves. Wish I had more fiat in there now.

Mythul

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:51:44 AM

Great news guys, we fixed the bug but we were hacked in the process and lost >50% of them. Don't worry trading will continue like usually.
MtGox team.
F-bernanke

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:52:51 AM

Great news guys, we fixed the bug but we were hacked in the process and lost >50% of them. Don't worry trading will continue like usually.
MtGox team.

Fixed that for you.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:53:04 AM

MtGox needs to die. The sooner it dies, the better for bitcoin. How many more dramas and crashes are they going to cause, going forward? Die, MtGox, already! I am sick and tired of it and the morons who are putting more IN.
bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:59:43 AM

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience that have may caused. Our technical team is working hard to fix this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. All your BTC's are very safe and secured. Once the issue is fixed you will be able to initiate the BTC withdrawal and there is no time measure at this moment, we will be able to provide a clear picture soon.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused, and thank you for your kind support and considerations.

Best regards,

MtGox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

Is this their first statement that no BTC is lost? Where did you find this?

Yeah, where does it come from?

My email inbox. I just asked if our BTC is safe because everyone is freaking out.

I honestly think we will get our BTC back. There's no doubt in my mind they have enough Bitcoin to cover users funds. They've been the most prominent exchange since forever. You don't think they are sitting on HUGE amounts of BTC? Look how much Silk Road 2 had amassed just after a couple of months!

How much fiat GOX has is a whole different matter though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: