Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sustainability and regulations in crypto  (Read 197 times)
Temmy007 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

The need for sustainability and regulations can't be over emphasized.
Firstly on sustainability.
1. I want to thank the admins of bitcointalk forum bringing the merit system; which have make the ranks to still have values till day; with many people noticing the potential of crypto there has being a high surge in the number of participant in airrdrops and bounty program.
  This has totally made airdrop worth less;  but bounty still have value as of now which I hope would continue for while much longer.  Because it what some of us use to make a good amount for side income; depending on each respective country.

2. Secondly on regulations;
There has being a lot ico puting in,  day in day out; with this I believe in few months icos would become less worthy,  cause there is no ideas or innovations, just copy cats and trash;

Finally; excluding the market situation; the average income of a bitcointalk member has reduced drastically over the last month; I hope there would be solution quickly; to give value and ensure profit.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

I totally agree with you. This forum has helped many people on various issues of cryptocurrency. I also believe there must be some rules and regulations for ICOs to avoid scams.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

Actually you shared a good thought based on this people of investors are really suffering for scams and fraud based on this it need to be regulate because its very sad but true that many people are suffering for scams also if this market is regulate then we will be benefited.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I am a regular investor looking for and investing in ICO projects. ICO projects often copy each other's ideas, but this does not matter. I think the investors will be like me, and they are concerned about profits and development team.

cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

I would also appreciate the merit and the ranking system of this forum. This truly brings the potential users where the best answers get the priority. However, I agree with the fact that the average income from this forum is gradually decreasing and i expect to get proper solution of this as well.
Osiris0

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

Yes, sure - the more strong rules and regulations we will have now, the faster big investors will come and the faster all financial system will be infected with crypto virus which will transform it dramatically
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

Regulations in Crypto are crucial to protect  investors from scam ICOs and fraud. When the market will be regulated much more new investors will enter it.

rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

The number of people in the market of crypto currency has increased significantly, more people are investing in crypto in hopes of getting profit. This has actually reduced the overall income of the people, as there are more buyers and sellers the profit is actually divided in a sense. Yet then again when the price of the coin rises the profit level will rise too.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:15:34 AM

Always remember that regulations in cryptocurrency will be hard to implement because of the decentralized nature of it. I will be up to the user of crypto to do self regulation and I think that it should be the first thing that as user of crypto needs to learn as most of the new users of crypto are dumbfounded on what they need to do and easily manipulated by great entities of the market such as whales.
deerlion

Activity: 106
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:21:43 AM

The regulations will begin to die down once more government officials hold cryptocurrency.  They dont want to hurt their own investments.
Temmy007 (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

A little regulations would do; cause we can't afford scam ico going on rampage at this stage; this would cause investors to lower faith in crypto; causing more bear market
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

We need regulations in crypto; no matter how decentralized the system is; I believe something can still be done about scam ico; also I want to thank this forum to maintaining the quality of this website
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

The need for sustainability and regulations can't be over emphasized.
Firstly on sustainability.
1. I want to thank the admins of bitcointalk forum bringing the merit system; which have make the ranks to still have values till day; with many people noticing the potential of crypto there has being a high surge in the number of participant in airrdrops and bounty program.
  This has totally made airdrop worth less;  but bounty still have value as of now which I hope would continue for while much longer.  Because it what some of us use to make a good amount for side income; depending on each respective country.

2. Secondly on regulations;
There has being a lot ico puting in,  day in day out; with this I believe in few months icos would become less worthy,  cause there is no ideas or innovations, just copy cats and trash;

Finally; excluding the market situation; the average income of a bitcointalk member has reduced drastically over the last month; I hope there would be solution quickly; to give value and ensure profit.
Absolutely spot on. It is true that the need of sustainability cannot be over emphasized. It is a good thing to have regulations as this is how we prevent people from taking advantage of the system. With regulations, it is easier to prevent manipulations since they have to pass through the same processes as everyone else thereby making it harder for them to do it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
salinagomez

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

you really shared a good information based on this we can get enough knowledgeable information’s from here also this market need to regulate because of scams and fraud based on this yes some are just share others information’s which is really disappointing.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

You can invest on this market because this market has a great future. Many countries are starting to accept this market. So don’t afraid to invest on this market and I also suggest you can invest on bitcoin.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

action speaks louder than words right so I think that is enough to prove the stability of crypto that more then million of people are involved with it, and of course cryto currency provides a standard  manegment system so that the investors don't have to face any trouble for investing and doing their trading.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:41:19 AM

I am an ICO investor. I think cryptographic rules are not as important as the quality of the project and the technical team is good.

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

This is hard to solve.
Because the bounty hunter paid most of the time depends on the market, so now the whole market is in a state of downturn led the token list on exchange, then at below their issue price.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

With the regulations, certain things can be put in place and managed effectively. Where there is no rule, there is disorderliness. With the regulations set, a lot of these scam ICOs can be easily identified and put in their place, making the forum a better and safer place to be in.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

We must be aware that regulations have also a huge cost and many projects that have been launched before would have been impossible giving the burdensome compliance requisites.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: