Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your bounty participations?  (Read 83 times)
uramadahan (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:27 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 10:30:56 AM by uramadahan

Hey folks,

I'm thinking to participate some bounties but it looks a bit too hard to manage them.

How do you manage them? I'm looking for a way other than Excel!

Thank you.
Related

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

Better to follow 1 or 2 bounty, follow the most trusted bounty. I am not forbidding you to follow a lot of bounty, but I think if we do some bounty at the same time it will be complicated, and the work can be messy.
uramadahan (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Better to follow 1 or 2 bounty, follow the most trusted bounty. I am not forbidding you to follow a lot of bounty, but I think if we do some bounty at the same time it will be complicated, and the work can be messy.

But you never know which one will be most profitable!

I know it will be complicated which is why I am looking for a solution Smiley
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I just start to apply when I see this post.  Interesting because I am new for this.  What I do is write every information I fill on application on paper and notepad on my computer.  I hope this is enough for me now.
prashantlp

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

Hey folks,

I'm thinking to participate some bounties but it looks a bit too hard to manage them.

How do you manage them? I'm looking for a way other than Excel!

Thank you.

Going for bounties more than two or more is difficult to manage, still some guys do it with ease.
Even I would like to know how these guys manage bounties they have participated in.
uramadahan (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

I just start to apply when I see this post.  Interesting because I am new for this.  What I do is write every information I fill on application on paper and notepad on my computer.  I hope this is enough for me now.

Yeah, I am also new to this. Notepad would be enough for now but in time it might be much more hard to track!
yaniman

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

Start with a few bounty first. Make an excel sheet to follow your works and save the weekly and what you need to do to your excel sheet. Then you will get used to it and it will be so easy for you.

uramadahan (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Start with a few bounty first. Make an excel sheet to follow your works and save the weekly and what you need to do to your excel sheet. Then you will get used to it and it will be so easy for you.

Yeah i know the excel option, but trying to find an option other than excel like I said. A similar thing to excel with reminder function would be great.
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

I think excel sheet will be ok
Need something better? Try Notepad++

But ensure you're delivering quality jobs that will earn you expected awards; They matter most.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

I do the task with a smartphone, for a while I have a little time I do the task. For example 10 minute after luch, 10 minutes after breakfast and 10 minutes before getting sleep.
Feel like playing Game
shlong

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

I use excel to manage all the rewards I have participated in. I think this is very good.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

Good question! I'm still thinking of the best way.
If you have a number of projects - you are probably gonna need a spreadsheet - google docs are really the best option. I plan to try playing with conditional formatting to make it more readable. And separate them into several sheets to pay attention only to relevant ones

Other thing is a calendar - great to set reminders. If you know how many posts you need to make a week, you can easily reserve time, and save all the links in the description of events.

Reminders are good, but really are limited..

Did you think of something like trello? Maybe it could be worth it
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

I do not join bounty, it wastes my time

KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

I usually record my bounty tasks in my Microsoft Word document because I don't have a better tool for managing tasks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: