Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Thoughts on Cryptocurrency  (Read 118 times)
AsleepControl (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Hi guys, I do want to hear about your opinion on cryptocurrency especially for newb like me I want to hear it from you guys. Is it going to be big, or it won't?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tetew50

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

The first thing that comes to my mind when hearing the word cryptocurrency is like hearing the word gold, cryptocurrency is not intangible, but I see it as a beautiful tangible form.
AsleepControl (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

The first thing that comes to my mind when hearing the word cryptocurrency is like hearing the word gold, cryptocurrency is not intangible, but I see it as a beautiful tangible form.
Cryptocurrency indeed become the new form of gold
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

Cryptocurrency will continue to rise. I don't know if this virtual currency will and can replace cash in 10 years or so, but it is highly possible. It's great because it protects the owner from theft and fraud and stuff. It's convenient because there's no third party involved (i.e. banks). I wouldn't be surprised if crypto surges in a few years.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Cryptocurrency will continue to rise. I don't know if this virtual currency will and can replace cash in 10 years or so, but it is highly possible. It's great because it protects the owner from theft and fraud and stuff. It's convenient because there's no third party involved (i.e. banks). I wouldn't be surprised if crypto surges in a few years.

As of June 2017, only 51% of the world's population has internet access.

Crypto will never replace cash in our lifetime.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Hkim21

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

I used to think cryptocurrency is only for high class people, but once I get to know this forum it turns out everyone can join.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
prashantlp

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

Even i was very excited when i was new in this cryptocurreny world, wanted to know everything about cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency continues to rise high and with days passing on it is popularity too is growing bigger and bigger.
kahu

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

Cryptocurrency is like Women! It changes every time!   Huh
Impulseboy

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

As of June 2017, only 51% of the world's population has internet access.

Crypto will never replace cash in our lifetime.

You got a point there. But to countries where internet is accessible, it wouldn't be surprising if we hear them start using bitcoins as well. Like I said, it is highly unlikely that crypto will replace physical money, but maybe it can. Who knows.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Of course, it's going to be huge. I mean really HUGE but based on the function in real life. Thousands of useless coins will be dead and usefull ones will shine like a diamond. Cool
Woultries

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Cryptocurrency usage will be big specially when the performance bottlenecks in the most popular ones (like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin) are solved. The moment the blockchains of those cryptocurrencies will match centralized e-money systems, there is no reason to use electronic forms of fiat currencies.

Gintas0873

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

One thing i've noticed when bitcoin comes up conversations is that most people have no idea how it works and why its revolutionary. I mentioned that the increase in usage caused slow transactions and high fees, and I got a reply of "they just need to upgrade there servers though". Words cannot explain the facepalm that crushed my face.

Transaction speed needs to improve, that's a given. Luckily the bitcoin protocol can always be improved, but if devs are unable to tackle the scaling problem it will be the end to bitcoin imo. A global, immutable, currency with automated accounting is absolutely a big deal, but for it to actually work and improve the world it will need to be able to support 1,000x more transactions than it currently does.
chadwicknomad

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Hi guys, I do want to hear about your opinion on cryptocurrency especially for newb like me I want to hear it from you guys. Is it going to be big, or it won't?

It depends... may go to 1 million per bitcoin, may go to zero... YOu will have to read a lot to stay updated !
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

my thought is that crypto currency has come to stay and it is the future but the future begins and starts today
bringkevin

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

It will be big but it is extremly risky as most of the governments are not supportive of it yet !
IndigoRed

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

Cryptocurrency matters so much today, because it will redefine how we will transact and function as a society in the future. Cryptocurrency is one of the safest and trusted kinds of digital or virtual currency that people prefer nowadays. Right now, living in world where scammers and malicious-mined people exist, we all need to trade in the safest possible ways. Cryptocurrency will give us that assurance, making it not just an important source of investment, but a viable payment system as well.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future of money, but your success in this field completely depends on your thoughts and actions, the more you learn - the more you earn!
Gralph

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is a newly digital or online currency that is generally accepted in the era  of the blockchain technology, although it is regarded in various forms like; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcoin etc. all these coin are regarded as cryptocurrency that can be used as a medium of exchange for whatever transaction carried out in the blockchain, it is designed to bring about an advancement from the traditional medium of exchange labelled with a lot of deficiencies that paved way for  its scalability, fast means of transaction, and high economic value.
Sumbur

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

The Crypto currency will continue to grow and win new admirers among people all over the world!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: