Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold everything and bought Cardano!  (Read 627 times)
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

Well, that's exactly what I would never do.. This is very risky, despite the great prospects of carnado... Anything can happen..
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

I know Cardano is one of the growth potential altcoin. Cardano has a team of professional leaders, it has advanced technology. Apparently Cardano has good scalability. Long-term investment in Cardano promises to bring us a lot of profit. However, I will never sell off all the altcoin that I am holding to invest in only Cardano. Cryptocurrency is a risky market. I will diversify my capital, I will invest in Cardano and some other altcoin such as Ethereum, Stellar, NEO, IOTA.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

Wrong! That decision makes no sense in todays market, as Cardan0 is very far from having any market prospective pump with the news and the role of Ethereum as today.

rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Nice turn, I had to sold cardano for 13 cents, but i know that it is perfect entry point for ADA. Don't sell untill 1$ at least!
Cardano is really potential coin!
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Cardano is an interesting coin of course, I am interested in it as well. BUT I would not be so sure in the bright future of one coin and would not spend all resources on a single coin. I would choose some directions, because everything that sparkle at the beginning can go out quickly at the end. It is better to rememeber about it and somehow insure yourself against losses.
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

I bolster your choice and completely concur with the members of the talk, Cardano is extremely a decent stage and is outlined with an abnormal state of security and utility, the aftereffects of this stage will be exceedingly refreshing soon.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

Now the coin is going through hard times like the market, but everything will depend on the project when the market turns around. if they move forward and the community will be interested in their solutions, then the coin will recover in value. now there are no such prerequisites

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

No, you should not to buying and holding only 1 coin. Remember you need to diversify your portfolio.
If something bad happening with Cardano in the future, you will have a massive loss. Maybe you can buy the other 2-3 coins and have Cardano as your main coin.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 06:11:52 PM by rellor

It's one of the top coins, but i know nothing about this project. My bad ofcourse. Where can i read more about this coin in simple words?
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

Sold everythng means cryptocurrencies ?
What with idea of diversifyng portfolios ?
Why ADA ?
Only questions, no answers

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

I am sure that those crypt coins and projects that have survived now after such a deep correction, these will be future global corporations! Now there are a lot of interesting coins that can also become world giants!
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

I am having a similar thoughts about Cardano, but I'm still not so great to sell everything I have and buy it, especially when I consider that I have lost almost 60% of my portfolio during the Deep, so selling it would not be so effective.
Xavinle

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Cardano is a good project, I do not argue. But you offer to invest all the money in one project. It's wrong. If you like cardano so much then buy half of your money. And the rest of the bitcoin for example. It will not be so sad if the price of cardano falls.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Sold everythng means cryptocurrencies ?
What with idea of diversifyng portfolios ?
Why ADA ?
Only questions, no answers

It is the next big thing: You will see!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Well, that's exactly what I would never do.. This is very risky, despite the great prospects of carnado... Anything can happen..

There is NO RISK!
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

Many people understand the prospects of Cardano and no one can say for sure what will happen to this project in the future, because the promises of the developers have not yet been fulfilled, but still the prospects remain
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Many people understand the prospects of Cardano and no one can say for sure what will happen to this project in the future, because the promises of the developers have not yet been fulfilled, but still the prospects remain

The project team is dedicated and releasing Testnets etc!
Many coins have registered offices with no one doing nothing!
Wake up bitch!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

No, you should not to buying and holding only 1 coin. Remember you need to diversify your portfolio.
If something bad happening with Cardano in the future, you will have a massive loss. Maybe you can buy the other 2-3 coins and have Cardano as your main coin.

Your opinion is ridiculous!
faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

On the off chance that you've done your examination exceptionally well and you think Cardano is the future, proceed. I've seen many individuals in cryptocompare contributed intensely on Cardano. It has an enormous help in the network, who knows after you posted this some crypto lover will take after your recommendation.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

On the off chance that you've done your examination exceptionally well and you think Cardano is the future, proceed. I've seen many individuals in cryptocompare contributed intensely on Cardano. It has an enormous help in the network, who knows after you posted this some crypto lover will take after your recommendation.

It is their loss if they don’t!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: