Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold everything and bought Cardano!  (Read 627 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

I fully agree with you, I studied this project and came to the conclusion that they have great potential in the near future. I also recommend paying attention and buying a little ADA at this price.

Buy a lot, not a little: Cardano is the future!
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Well it might be your wisest move and at the same time be your dumpy move ever, so good luck
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

Yeah cardano is one of the best crypto in the market however the only crypto that is dominant and had no competition is the bitcoin. There is no way other crypto could surpass bitcoin market price because bitcoin market price are the sum up of all the altcoins in the crypto market. All the exchange of these altcoins will be ether or bitcoin and then exchange to fiat money. So definitely no other crypto could beat bitcoin in terms of market price.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

I support your decision and fully agree with the participants of the discussion, Cardano is really a good platform and is designed with a high level of security and utility, the results of this platform will be highly appreciated in the near future.
happy weblancer

Merit: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

No matter how good the coin is and the project behind it, and the team, it is still impossible to put all the eggs in one basket! You cann’t bet on one market and one currency! The financial portfolio needs to be diversified, then it will be minimally exposed to risks.
lumira555

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

No matter how good the coin is and the project behind it, and the team, it is still impossible to put all the eggs in one basket! You cann’t bet on one market and one currency! The financial portfolio needs to be diversified, then it will be minimally exposed to risks.
You can not all invest in one coin you need to always have a spare coin at least 2 or 3 as far as you can afford to buy .  But ADA is strong and her coin to buy one    Roll Eyes

shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

I don't agree with your strategy to go all in into one coin but i guess every person has their own strategy that they like. Cardano is still new in this market with no product yet so the risk is high with this one. You already see the mess eos has shown with their product launch so i think it is very important to diversify here.

Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

I also like Cardano, and I also think that this coin has a great future. In my wallet 30% Cardano, but there are other equally promising coins. They also deserve to take a place in your portfolio. Look around, maybe you'll see them! Because Cardano is a coin not of tomorrow, but in the best case of the next year.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

Making an absolute statement about future that is not certain nor is in your sphere of control usually lead to illogical decision and eventually lose you money in the process. I will not recommend fully or execute what I cannot make to happen by myself.

eeeeeew36

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

I think the trend in the encryption market is good. New coins can bring huge profits at the beginning, but many will be eliminated in the future. We can only predict
Now that you have purchased it, choose to hold it for a while and wait for it to rise, and then sell it immediately.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

If the community is developing, Cardano can easily break through $100 billion in the future. In the field of intelligent contracts, ADA is considered to be a project that can exceed the ETH, and the team's technology is excellent, but it takes patience for the investment in ADA, which is a long-term project.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

Cardano just had a nice pump due to talks of a possible listing on Coinbase. I own some Cardano back from 2017 and hope for the best.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Over price
Too centralised
Narrow distribution
Looks dangerous
Not trustless

lots of low merit accounts pumping it like the OP

I would not even consider any narrow distribution easy to manipulate scheme like this comparible to btc or even ETH

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Over price
Too centralised
Narrow distribution
Looks dangerous
Not trustless

I would not even consider any narrow distribution easy to manipulate scheme like this comparible to btc or even ETH

FOOL: Where did you go to school- You didn’t: OK BITCH!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

Cardano just had a nice pump due to talks of a possible listing on Coinbase. I own some Cardano back from 2017 and hope for the best.

If Coinbase don’t list it they will face litigation: You say possible: You do not understand the LAW: They have to list it bright ass!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Making an absolute statement about future that is not certain nor is in your sphere of control usually lead to illogical decision and eventually lose you money in the process. I will not recommend fully or execute what I cannot make to happen by myself.

Look at the Tpo 20 coins: Cardano is the only one that can deliver: Fool Bitch!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Over price
Too centralised
Narrow distribution
Looks dangerous
Not trustless

FOOL: Where did you go to school- You didn’t: OK BITCH!

LOL at the mentality of these noob trash.

Please try to put up some reasoned and logical rebuttal

If I could reduce you to negative merit where you deserve to be I would surely do so

So here try again to refute the points I have made

I'll await more garbled nonsense with no substance.

Cardano can not be compared to trustless decentralised crypto like BTC ... get your 50 bucks out whilst you still can.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

It is not good to put all you have in one possibility. Those who invest wisely has diversified investment and take more possibility because of high risk to encounter. Even Cardano is good coin, you have to invest also on much potential and popular coins because that coins probably wont lose value in the market but grow high in the future. Price is only dumps now but when it recovers, it would be profitable.

archiejones36

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Risky, better to diversify.
Karolina26

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Each person has his own strategy, and it may be wrong, but I think the risk is often justified, and in your case, too, everything can be.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████