Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:07:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see things financially?  (Read 129 times)
uramadahan (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

I mean any of you guys think you reach your goals? Do you see life financially as a pyramid?

Lastly, is your financial status has a strong effect on your happiness? Can you enjoy the moment?

I'm looking for some honest answers guys, be open! Smiley
CuapCuap

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

Financial for me is just a tool to meet needs, not a benchmark of happiness.
uramadahan (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Financial for me is just a tool to meet needs, not a benchmark of happiness.

So, how much effort you put in it to get this tool then? You think you got enough of it in your life?
prashantlp

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

I mean any of you guys think you reach your goals? Do you see life financially as a pyramid?

Lastly, is your financial status has a strong effect on your happiness? Can you enjoy the moment?

If everyone would be financially happy, I bet he wouldn't been here, rather we would be enjoying with his family, than do posting and ranking here.
I had tried to create legit and achievable financial goals for my life, but those got shattered much earlier than expected. So thereafter I never tried to create any specific financial goal for life. So now on I go with the trend of where life takes me, I'm trying to mold myself with what life is throwing at me.
outsider25

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

I will tell the truth, I am happy when I have a lot of money, with a lot of money, I can buy my happiness.
uramadahan (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

If everyone would be financially happy, I bet he wouldn't been here, rather we would be enjoying with his family, than do posting and ranking here.
I had tried to create legit and achievable financial goals for my life, but those got shattered much earlier than expected. So thereafter I never tried to create any specific financial goal for life. So now on I go with the trend of where life takes me, I'm trying to mold myself with what life is throwing at me.

Very honest one! Maybe you should have revised your goals instead of giving up totally?
uramadahan (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

I will tell the truth, I am happy when I have a lot of money, with a lot of money, I can buy my happiness.

Another honest one! Bring it on guys Grin

Agreed partially. You can buy happines with money but can't buy all kinds off happiness Cheesy
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

Financially smart people are inspired by small and large things. A book may inspire them as well as a major life event. They remain in touch with their source of inspiration, and it is what drives them to success  Cool
ICO-Force

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

Financially smart people are inspired by small and large things. A book may inspire them as well as a major life event. They remain in touch with their source of inspiration, and it is what drives them to success  Cool

you just hit the nail
TopDev

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

You need money to live but it's not necessary to have it in order to be happy.
I hope crypto get me that retirement money.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

i don't think that i reached but i'm trying to achieve.
uramadahan (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Financially smart people are inspired by small and large things. A book may inspire them as well as a major life event. They remain in touch with their source of inspiration, and it is what drives them to success  Cool

In fact, I did not ask about the success story of another person.

Like I said:

Any of you guys think you reach your goals? Do you see life financially as a pyramid?

I'm looking for some honest answers guys, be open!
milkiWay45

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

I am pretty ascetic, but I still need some financial base in order to feel content. So I believe the financial situation makes difference.
vickmediang

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Life is sweet. Financial status makes it sweeter but happiness and peace of mind make it sweetest.
ps3o

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

My goal is to have enough money to buy my dream car.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

I see financial stability as an impossible thing since everything is moving and inflation rate is fast, but I will know that my money enough for the moment and financial status is effective if it is making my life easier. If my money is the cause of my happiness then I have a wrong perspective so to answer the question if my money and financial status has a big impact on my happiness then my answer is no. Though it affects my mood but not my happiness.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Finance that affects to happy. Because without money we can not make our family happy. If we have money we can take our family to go on holiday to the tourist attractions to entertain our family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: