Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2018, 04:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Growthhacking in ICO marketing  (Read 42 times)
neuro25

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

Hello mates! My team doing very quality direct mailing in telegram messenger - up to 450.000/month.
Besides we can got fresh list of investors (any project) from telegram => to facebook remarketing for your project!

Feel free to contact me: tg - @neuro25

Regards
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionkingyou

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

Lots of that kind of threads there. They all look similar. Maybe its worth mentioning what unique there is in your service comparing to others.
neuro25

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Absolutly right, therefore i am update my topic.

We are doing high-quality effective marketing & PR in telegram messenger and PR on other platforms with target audience (btctalk, reddit, fb, medium, instagram, etc).
That`s why we provide the full-box solution. Also, we are able to create Japanese community with 6k+ target native users + PR (rumor mill) around community on platforms with target traffic (btctalk, reddit, fb, medium etc). In this case, you will get content (up to 6 articles), Japan-speaking community manager with good English language skills, smm-managers for Japan and English-speaking audience + translate articles to Japanese for Smart PR
Free audit - we will be able to give recommendation for increasing conversion to White List.
Additional option: Facebook remarketing for key audience

Our team using growthhacking strategy, I'll leave link on Medium post with my commercial offer

Feel free to contact me via LinkedIn or telegram - @neuro25 and I will talk to you about our experience and marketing cases

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.