Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:22:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ronaldinho Launches Cryptocurrency to Develop 300 Digital VR Stadiums  (Read 105 times)
Bigbay (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

Brazillian football star Ronaldo de Assis Moreira — better known as Ronaldinho — is launching an ambitious new cryptocurrency project which aims to establish a football academy, host amateur and global league matches around the world, develop and operate a betting platform and marketplace, and develop digital VR stadiums that will analyze player skills and compile a blockchain database with which to create new teams.

The stadiums will be developed in 300 locations around the world, with facilities planned for countries in Africa, S.E. Asia, and the Middle East over the next three years.

The project is titled Ronaldinho Soccer Coin, formerly World Soccer Coin prior to inking the partnership with the football superstar.
You can read more news about it online here https://www.ccn.com/ronaldinho-becomes-latest-football-legend-to-turn-ico-promoter/

What do you think about this new coin?
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

I thing that this coin will be successfull because first of all people love football and this will bring many investors because it is managed by an important figure like ronaldinho .
Heruwa

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

Surprising news, after jumping the world of football is now Ronaldinho dive into the world of crypto, it is enough to provide the challenge and uniqueness of its own. Football in the world of the ball has given him remarkable results and now plunge in the world of crypto, hopefully, the world of crypto will get great results too, good luck with big names.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

Interesting news. The project seems very promising and quite interesting. Will surely take part in ICO. And I wonder will there be any bounty program? I would like to take part in it as well.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

With a tremendous idea will certainly be a lot of positive response to his progress, it is certainly going to be a lot of curious or curious, like what the way it works later and hopefully soon be realized well.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

If the above news is true then we can expect more investors all around the world. Actually football lovers will come in to the market I think. Just my idea.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

thats a great news for crypto and sport too. he is a world famous player. so crypto craze will start again around the world. already Brazil people are interested in crypto currency. this type of things will help crypto market become a 5 trillion market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

I would not invest in just because it is founded by Ronaldinho and I don't think it will be success, it seems like just an hype.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

good news crypto is now already known to the public especially with projects related to football chances it can be successful but if only bullshit and wearing the name of famous footballer is a dirty game, this is interesting news for listening to me waiting for the official announcement whether this project real for humanity and build football in the world better we just wait,
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

Brazillian football star Ronaldo de Assis Moreira — better known as Ronaldinho — is launching an ambitious new cryptocurrency project which aims to establish a football academy, host amateur and global league matches around the world, develop and operate a betting platform and marketplace, and develop digital VR stadiums that will analyze player skills and compile a blockchain database with which to create new teams.

The stadiums will be developed in 300 locations around the world, with facilities planned for countries in Africa, S.E. Asia, and the Middle East over the next three years.

The project is titled Ronaldinho Soccer Coin, formerly World Soccer Coin prior to inking the partnership with the football superstar.
You can read more news about it online here https://www.ccn.com/ronaldinho-becomes-latest-football-legend-to-turn-ico-promoter/

What do you think about this new coin?
When reading the concepts on their site, this new coin has many functions like for betting, buying content, Digital stadium, Super League etc. They have some interesting concepts like Digital stadium and Super league, but unfortunately the concept is still in development stage, when viewed from their roadmap it seems they take a long time to develop it

chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

Ronaldinho becomes like John Mcafee. He participate in huge number of advertising and other activities where he can get money. His sport career is finished and marketing it is single chance for him.
ramarianz

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

waoow.
as far i know
more more celebrity come to this crypto
but, most of them just andorsed hype or even scam project.
i dont care about superstars inside some project, actually
remember the new
CTR ( centra )
mayweather is the star of his project
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

very surprisingly, I think he has found something new.
he is not even interested in being a coach or politician in his country.
he has a lot of fans, I think his project will be a success. Wink
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

I think it looks likes a money grab, not doing it.

Nothing connect in the project, should have gone to VCs for funding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: