Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I had another Bitcoin dream.  (Read 1686 times)
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

I had another Bitcoin dream last night (this morning...Bitcoin makes me nocturnal).

As I was dozing off, I was getting 'ee-aw' donkey sounds in my head, as i dreamt of playing table football and having a great scoring chance, but hesitating in firing the shot away.

My main Bitcoin dream however, was being in a barn full of cattle, that was invaded by a load of Chinese cow-boys. They were hacking the cattle to bits and cutting off bull horns, and then betting against each other with lumps of prime steak. I twigged on that when one of the main cowboys was piling his steak up high, that I knew this was a trick and that I should lay out my strips of bacon low, which I did. As it turned out, I was right and my bacon was saved, except I laid it out so low that I didn't get any steak.

That was my dream.

In the past, my vivid Bitcoin dreams have served me very well in a symbolic sense. It was a Bitcoin to $600 dream that I had, the night after I sold some surplus Silk Road coins on LocalBitcoin when Bitcoin was still at $340, that got me racing for Bitstamp verification etc etc (unfortunately Bitcoin was already at $700 by the time I was in position to play on exchange). It has also been due to dreams of a more spooked out nature that primarily resulted in me avoiding some very nasty bull-traps. In short, I pay more attention to the content/symbolism of my dreams than I do to any of the theories I read or concoct with my conscious mind. What I am trying to work out is whether the symbolism of this dream is a result of past events or events that are yet to come.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:15:42 PM

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
jongameson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:44:45 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 05:13:53 AM by jongameson

i dreamed i was on Mt. Gox, and the price was $1,850,000,000
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:54:40 PM

exactly my reaction after reading all this ..!

You went looking for more crack? ROFL! Wink

That's a picture of Dave Chappelle playing the crackhead Tyrone Biggums. The more you know!

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 01:33:48 AM

I dreamed of checking the bitcoin price on btce and it was 500 something.
Then it was so later in the day c:
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:56:03 AM

exactly my reaction after reading all this ..!

You went looking for more crack? ROFL! Wink

That's a picture of Dave Chappelle playing the crackhead Tyrone Biggums. The more you know!

HAHahah, that picture is so hilarious.

Just "sprinkle some crack".  Wink
AceXll

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:46:09 AM

lmao almost the same reaction i had,
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile