Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The hard Truth  (Read 1933 times)
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

All "trading experts" are disappeared right now, I guess they already lost their funds. I know they didn't get rich in short term trading crypto for sure, whatever they say!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

Throughout my trading education(self-learning) most contents I read or watch regarding crypto trading states it point blank that "about 90% of crypto traders lose their funds"in the cause of trading.

This has somehow made me lose interest in learning to trade. Does this mean, that as a new trader or even the professionals have a marginal percentage of being successful in crypto trading? if your answer is no, then I guess there is rules or ethics you abide by that has made you successful in most of your trading.

I would be glad if members could share with us some of their tips and guides they've adopted in trading. I think good submissions will be of help to most people in this forum.

Thanks in advance!
The facts that you are giving apply not only to trading cryptocurrencies it also applies to any form of trading, most people that trade have to lose, that is just the way it is, the profits need to come from somewhere right? And every single person in the market is trying to obtain profits, so only the most talented traders have any chance to make money in this market, so only start trading once you're ready and not before.
Hammam9854

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

The hard truth this is dilemma for most traders, specifically they are newbies. This is not really hard, we just need learn their platform and find any reviews o about them. If they have negative reviews I suggest leave them.
drachman

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

The hard truth this is dilemma for most traders, specifically they are newbies. This is not really hard, we just need learn their platform and find any reviews o about them. If they have negative reviews I suggest leave them.
The reason why most traders fail is simply that they do not have the patience to become successful in this market, I have seen many people claiming that they have a successful strategy to beat the markets, but they trade huge amounts of money compared to the size of their capital and just a few losses are enough to destroy their capital and bankrupt them.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

On the market state now, its possible that 90% of the traders actually lost in trading more likely if they become traders for a long time and acquire funds when the price is high. One thing is for sure. If that 90% of lost traders have faith in crypto and its value becomes high, those 90% becomes a successful ones.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

Throughout my trading education(self-learning) most contents I read or watch regarding crypto trading states it point blank that "about 90% of crypto traders lose their funds"in the cause of trading.

This has somehow made me lose interest in learning to trade. Does this mean, that as a new trader or even the professionals have a marginal percentage of being successful in crypto trading? if your answer is no, then I guess there is rules or ethics you abide by that has made you successful in most of your trading.

I would be glad if members could share with us some of their tips and guides they've adopted in trading. I think good submissions will be of help to most people in this forum.

Thanks in advance!

The market is red trading job is hard to earn profits in this time
Traders experiences loses at this moment specially those buying bitcoin and altcoins at ATH last year 2018
I advise to you do don't stop learning hiw ti become great traders for the cryptocurrency become better again

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

As with other businesses, crypto trading can improve the quality of oneself especially the economy and insight, if we can do it in the right way of course we can also improve the ability of competent socialization so that we're able to become personifications who are trusted and respected because it has high moral standards.

There are several things which can foster your enthusiasm for trading. For example through the biography of successful entrepreneurs, both from television media, radio, magazines, newspapers, and various other media which we can access to develop the spirit of trading that's in us. Through these various media, it turns out that everyone can learn and grow the spirit of trading.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

All "trading experts" are disappeared right now, I guess they already lost their funds. I know they didn't get rich in short term trading crypto for sure, whatever they say!
Not all of them of course, they are few good traders who are still making good profit despite of their loses. Traders lose their funds if they don't know how to trade well, its very normal for a greedy person to lose money. A lot of people say this thing, 90% of traders lose their money but how sure they are? Maybe they just encourage people to invest long term but for me if you are making profit in trading go for it, don't listen to anyone.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

Maybe 90% of people who trade lose their funds but we cannot call them traders. Successful traders has winning edge  against panic sellers and weak hands, emotional traders, no plan traders, non taking profit traders, "it will come back" -mentality traders, not taking loss traders.
drachman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

Maybe 90% of people who trade lose their funds but we cannot call them traders. Successful traders has winning edge  against panic sellers and weak hands, emotional traders, no plan traders, non taking profit traders, "it will come back" -mentality traders, not taking loss traders.

They are traders even if they are losing their money, they are traders because they fit the definition, they are exchanging their money for an asset with the hopes that the asset they are buying goes up in value in the future, however while there are many traders there are very few professional traders, traders that can make a living out of their trading activity.
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

A few people can day trade successfully but the only real winners at the end are the exchanges.  They will rake in the profits no matter what, the markets can go up or down but it's still the same in their books.  It's really just like gambling, the house will always win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: