Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current ICO's rating systems. What do you think?  (Read 601 times)
marchebuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?
There are way too many questions. Let's discuss)

rating is generally a good indicator, but it can play a cruel joke in terms of choosing a bounty campaign - there can be a lot of participants already

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

What do you guys think of the current ICO's rating system? Are you satisfied/happy? Do you think it reflects the real projects value? Does it help you to find right ICO's to invest to? What do you think about experts (even very well known ones) who provide corrupted ratings?

rating is generally a good indicator, but it can play a cruel joke in terms of choosing a bounty campaign - there can be a lot of participants already

the question is not about bounty at all. Please do not comment if you have not read the subject

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Add exact information for us to discuss this. Tell us which ratings and experts you mean. It's not easy to talk about the market and experts cause a lot of things happen each day.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

if you mean the rating of websites like icobench, i can only say that i do not really trust them. on the internet you can write a lot when the day is long. thats why i never rely on a rating alone.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Don't trust ratings. Most are paid service where you get high  ratings for paying bit low ratings if you don't pay them. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I don't confide in any of the more famous rating sites, it's been indicated over and over that you can fundamentally simply purchase a high appraising.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

I don't believe much in ICO ratings. I still do my own research, ask a lot in the community telegram as well.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

I think that these sites give good tips do not think that it completely frustrates a good project but suggests what you can listen to!

germein_lance

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Most of the sites that depend on reviews, I wouldn't trust icobench because their ratings are pretty bad.
ICODROPS has an excellent rating, which is worth believing.
Absolutely agree
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

I also believe you HAVE to do your own research, but maybe a rating system with rough grades could help. THis way you dont have to waste your own research on a F-rated ICO....

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I have an idea about rating systems too. Majority of them are paid for at good review. I know only couple of them that looks honest, but I am not sure - this is crypto. IcoDrops and icoanalytics right now looks legit. But the situation can be changed quickly. Maybe it will be nice to have ico rating system on blockchain. Any thoughts?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

At the moment I trust only ICE Drops. There is a really fair system of project evaluation and points paid places by the mark Sponsored.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

In my opinion these rating systems just making money for their creators and nothing more, because it can't ever say you correctly if the project will gather soft or hardcap, will it be succesful or scam and other things
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

I have an idea about rating systems too. Majority of them are paid for at good review. I know only couple of them that looks honest, but I am not sure - this is crypto. IcoDrops and icoanalytics right now looks legit. But the situation can be changed quickly. Maybe it will be nice to have ico rating system on blockchain. Any thoughts?

here at Foxico we implement completely different system where all ratings will be given by community members. If you are interested in testing you can leave your mail contacting @foxicoteam at Telegram and we will notify you as soon as it is released.

losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

I complete discern the ICO adjudjing audits as a action and psychoanalyze the course of action close to myself. I credit a becoming test should each the besides be finished since we are adorning money in the project.
ideal_coin

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

Depends on the platform. Some are pay to list, pay to be in the top, etc. while other's are completely honest. It seems like there's some decent feedback on which sites are honest or dishonest in this thread, but like everything else with crypto, DYOR.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

It's very helping for me, I can choose good good bounty program with check their ICO. And usually good ICO project have good Bounty program too.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Current ratings help to choose a project for investment. But as we know, it's better to trust only yourself, but in some cases you need to listen to the opinion of well-known and experienced analysts.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

in my opinion considering ico rating or any words from some influence people will not make me believe 100%. each of them had their own business and purposes. all you have to do is only make your own research on some ICO to select very good one from it and im sure it will more satisfy you when you take your profit from your investment. i would rather not to listen other prediction about some project, only balanced review i should consider.

mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

in my opinion considering ico rating or any words from some influence people will not make me believe 100%. each of them had their own business and purposes. all you have to do is only make your own research on some ICO to select very good one from it and im sure it will more satisfy you when you take your profit from your investment. i would rather not to listen other prediction about some project, only balanced review i should consider.

I agree with you, I personally don't also believe the ratings and the positive comments of other popular cypto influencer as some of them are paid and maybe some have investments in that particular project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: