Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto Market Gets Dump Again?  (Read 414 times)
ThachSanhTp (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Hello everybody,
Bitcoin and all crypto market is dumping...
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

I think the whole market is still in a downward trend, so selling now might be a good option.
In the long run, however, the prospect of an encrypted money market is still good, so you need to hold on for a long time.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Hello everybody,
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.

That is very unpleasant however, very likely, anything that can give profit can give loss, you need to know this.

Why Crypto Market Gets Dump Again?

Why not?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

I do not know exactly why the market is falling back, this makes many people despair and sad, many of my friends are beginning to doubt the future of cryptocurrency, most people are stuck with this unstable market situation, whether or not this situation will continue continues.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

I do not know exactly why the market is falling back, this makes many people despair and sad, many of my friends are beginning to doubt the future of cryptocurrency, most people are stuck with this unstable market situation, whether or not this situation will continue continues.
You're right though. Many of us are still in doubt about what the future holds but I think thinking positive about the future will be our best option now. To me, this market is good only if you're a good trader.
mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Thats just what happens lately, Goes up 10% then dumps 15-20% lol. Tough times but should change soon (hopefully).
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

You only lost 20%. For me, you are very lucky. I bought 5ETH for $530 and bought 4,000 CONI for $0.30. Now my ETH loss is over 30%! CONI lost more than 60%!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

We are experience confusing events. People don't trust the crypto currency anymore because there are lots of fraud stories. If it goes on like this, the markets won't have the old power.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

The market's decline again has always come suddenly, which has seriously hurt people's confidence in the market. I don't think it is safe to invest again in this year's market. We should wait patiently. As far as I can see, maybe the market will still lowering lower.

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

The market's decline again has always come suddenly, which has seriously hurt people's confidence in the market. I don't think it is safe to invest again in this year's market. We should wait patiently. As far as I can see, maybe the market will still lowering lower.
I also think that now it is likely that we can fall to a new bottom and only after this, a gradual recovery of the market can begin.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

You're doing right thing Smiley. Don't be panic at this time cause everything will be fine very soon. No matter how deep Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies' price can be dumped to, we just need to know that they will rise back Smiley). Beside I think you should check price of crypto market everyday cause it also can make you feel panic, forget it and go out with your friend to relax Wink

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Hello everybody,

That is is right. Never sell your coins now since the market is still down. Bitcoin and all crypto market is in a low trend because of many factors and i guess one of the reason why is that demans of crypto coins decreases. But i am expecting that before this year will end, there is a correction of all crypto coins value.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Hello everybody,

It's a tough ask to continue to hold through these times of the market trending down, but I think the long term player will reap the benefits. There will be a lot of people who just give up and sell. General crypto sentiment I feel isn't improving at the moment.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Hello everybody,
Not sure about but as far as i know that there was no a bad news about crypto and it seems like the price manipulators are trying to do their job again. Only a little gain and then the bearish trend has already happened again. The market is so unhealthy consider it doesn't based on the bad or good news.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Hello everybody,
well, this kind of situation is just normal in the crypto world, if there market never gets dump, then all crypto is nothing but a scam and just a useless coin, because there is no such thing as a coin that never gets dump or not even changing its price.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

I think because the current market trend is down, all we can do is just hold it and also this is a good time to invest and wait until the end of the year and sell when the price is high to get a profit.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

The current fall of the crypto currency market has no explanations. Perhaps the fall is due to recent hacking and money theft. The reason is not important, the main thing is that the crypto-currency prices are restored.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Starting from 2018. The market is in the downtrend stage. And the fall is normal. You need to consider a reasonable amount of capital to avoid losses .20% is a large amount of money. and if you define hold. Let's keep it. should not sell

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

I don't read news about cryptocurrency everyday but I believe that there is some more bad news about crypto world and it affected a lot to BTC and other cryptocurrencies price and price falling is the result. Maybe cryptocurrency market price falling is also because of the whales are trying to dump as well. There are so many reasons but there are no way that we can find out all of them Smiley
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

IMHO most of the altcoins are still very high) They just grew up last year without any real reasons) There was just one reason "everything is growing") Now welcome in the real world)

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: