Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto Market Gets Dump Again?  (Read 418 times)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Whatever goes down goes up. Probably the reason for cryptos being dump again is because of the less demand for cryptos and still the news of hacking (Bancor) and continue regulations of other ICOs but I'm still positive that the market will recover because if you compare the prices one year ago bitcoin and altcoin prices are still up.
canhancut82

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

I think it is good news for investors to come back, this is not the time bitcoin back to 10k $. I think this year will be better
Mongrad

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin at such a price, you will not be left ... Therefore, the whole market is falling.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

You're doing right thing Smiley. Don't be panic at this time cause everything will be fine very soon.
-snip-

It is easier said than being done, right? However, I still agree with you, panicking this time will only bring your loss to a more bigger loss. So, keep calm even though I know it is hard. Just hold on to your coins and we will recover again from this dumps. Do not lose hope now. Just  don't waste your time worrying about it.
luongkaren

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

I'm wanting a bitcoin to go down, I'll buy more. The market needs time to go up
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

yes I also do not know why in the month all altcoin reddened anything because of panic investors who caused his blush as you said it was in dump all altcoin taku their losses are getting bigger, but if you hold it may be a good choice than you sell and losers, who knows next month its price will rise
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Hello everybody,
Bitcoin and all crypto market is dumping...
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.
Market always will, will forever be so volatile, because it's the market! you can't do anything with that, and if you don't want to risk your money for getting profit - don't invest - it's first ruie
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

I was sure, that after december growth, market will needed a long time correction. Because december was show very high and fast growth. But I also sure, that after this correction we will see new top of bitcoin price
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Hello everybody,
I has lost about 20% of my budget. Not sure what happens but I still choose not to sell anything this time.

because the markets is not strong enough to break the strong resistant my friend
so, the price is bounce down,, but don't worry, i think the price of good crypto will go up again in few days again,,  Wink
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Crypto market was dumped again that's because of the holders that are weak hands.
Well, whatever goes down,  goes up so let's see in the following months if the market will recover.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Hello everybody,
Well this is how the market goes one day you are at a win and the other you are at a loss, as for the reason why he market is going down i assume that it is just a price manipulation made by big whales, which has been dominated the market for the last months, many people thought the last week rise was the bull run and they started buying, and i almost did so, but gladly i didn't, so it is better to never get too hyped or negative, but just be prepared.
vitaxa

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Hello everybody,
Hi. In the market, crypto currency is generally unpredictable. Now the course is one-literally in a few hours the course may either fall or rise. There is always a risk that you can stay at all without your savings. We hope that soon the growth of bitcoin will again take place, and we will lose nothing more.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

The bears looks like getting back in the market because of a massive selling when there is a minor pump. The weak hearted traders chose to sell those altcoins for a little profit since a red market last longer than the green market. What i mean is that we all know that cryptocurrency is super unstable and those big players are busy to buy those altcoins to its lowest price. I am seeing large buy wall most of the time when trading and that request is in very low price.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Hello everybody,

Questions like these show just how naive a lot of "investors" are.

What, you expect crypto to be some magical thing that will go up no matter what?
And when it doesn't you are confused and don't know why?

Speculative markets go down.
You should be asking yourself, why would it go up?

There are basically two reasons why it won't go up: a vast majority of the current investors are just HODLING! We will have all lambos someday! and there isn't any new money coming in.

Have you ever though that your own trading practices (or lack there of) are negatively affecting the market?
As far as new money coming in, there just isn't hype and fomo anymore and institutional investors are waiting for stability and regulations.

malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Hello everybody,
Seems Crypto have bad price in this quarter of the year and many investors dump their assets cause  they panic selling, some might reason are this month of the year people needs money so they dump quickly but I think before year ends bitcoin will rise again so keep holding and don't let your emotions decide your strategies.
Suicide101

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

You have correctly decided  not to sell now.
What for? You will only fix the losses.
Sooner or later the market will be restored. We have to only wait.
People who have the most parts of cryptoassets want that you sold everything now. They want to beat out as much as possible people from "game". Keep calm. And keep hodl.
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

Hello everybody,

You decided well to hold all your holdings. Sooner or later, market will pump again, though pump and dump of prices is normal, but we will need to be alert on the flow of market.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

because contrary to popular newbie belief, the altcoin dumping had never ended. they kept telling you that it is ended because they wanted you to buy or place buy orders,... so that they can dump more of that altcoin on your orders and make a bigger profit. otherwise we still need altcoins to go a lot lower than this until they get out of their bubbles and reach their bottoms.

unfortunately the consequences of these altcoin dumps will also affect bitcoin price.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

This is an obvious bear market, and it has not yet finished, so the price decline is normal. Just as you didn't know when the bull market came last time, the end of the bear market is still unpredictable. So it still takes a long time to wait.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Crypto is experiencing 2 different seasons in money world. The first is the Bear season, the second is the Taurus season.
When we entered the bear season, there is a drop in prices. In these times, I am investing after the prices have dropped significantly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: