Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hackers becoming smarter than exchanges?  (Read 4694 times)
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

I think hacker are not "smarter".They are simply more engaged and constant at seeking and discovering circles and holes in the security of the crypto exchanging platforms.Most of the crypto trade stages just don`t need to put more cash into their security,that`s why they get hacked constantly.
The hypothesis about every one of those "hacked" leave tricks is not dependably true.Nowadays it`s simpler to locate the genuine character of most crypto trade proprietors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

In my opinion, each new protection only requires no standard hacking.  Any protection can be bypassed, only skills are needed!
There is no such thing which can help us in believing this thing that hackers are not well equipped and that they can’t do anything and that there is no such need to take precautionary measures to stay away from such people. With advancements, hackers have also started using modern technologies and that you can only stay safe if you have enough of the knowledge and that you are taking all the necessary measures.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

hackers are hackers, scammers are scammers...
they are in every corner of the world.
all we need to do is to be careful and keep in safe.
exchanges will do their work and will try to put walls that hackers can't get in.
But we have seen time and time again that is not the case, hackers have all the time in the world to find the smallest vulnerability in a system, this is why it is not recommended that you keep your coins in an exchange because if the exchange is hacked most likely you will be hacked as well, while it is very unlikely that you are going to get hacked if you are a small holder of bitcoin.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

hacker has various technique.their knowledge improved and technology support their skill.so no doubt hacker now being smarter than before and able to penetrate in crypto exchange security system.

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:43:33 AM

Hackers today have so many tips that they can steal user information and steal user money, so we need to be more careful and absolutely confidential information of wallets or important information related. our property
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

Maybe by design? Or greed and corruption from the inside? Or maybe just really smart hackers and/or new technology to help them hack. One thing's for certain, knowledge and technology is on an exponential curve, and exchanges are going to need to outsmart and outtech future hackers. Especially with the onset of artificial intelligence, quantum computers, etc.

The Cyberius team.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

The main goal of hackers is to steal someone's money from an electronic account. To do this, they constantly improve their skills.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:34:11 PM by Yelosita

hacker has various technique.their knowledge improved and technology support their skill.so no doubt hacker now being smarter than before and able to penetrate in crypto exchange security system.
Hackers are people who can break through computer security systems to get what they want. They work with great discipline to be able to enter the network they want to crack, even through very small gaps, so theft can occur.

Sometimes it even involves insiders. For hacked crypto exchanges that lose millions of dollars, prove that the level of security is still not perfect. Hackers always improve their knowledge and techniques so that their work is successful, on the other hand crypto exchange also improves their security system so it can not be hacked.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

Blackhat hackers are becoming smarter, they can easily break through the layers of security that programmers write to protect their bitcoin, but with their intelligence to attack the back door to serve. for theft, profit for yourself.

The whole time exchanges were already hacked. This is not very new, but always a big problem for exchanges. No exchange is 100% safe. There will always be new ways to hack such pages. Therefore, my constant advice, no longer leave coins there as necessary.  Wink
You can say these exchanges always complaining about hackers and some other related stuff. But this isn’t affecting you people. You can assume such risk factor before coming into practical world. When selection of exchanges is under concern, you must be sure that what you are going to select, must be less risky than others. So, go for it and have a good trading season.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.

That's also my side like they even guarantee us a security yet how on earth it got hacked. Of course there's some sites that got really hacked but some of it is hacking itself scheme and just blame the action to hackers. So if you can avoid storing your coins to exchanges please do as those hard earned coins isn't a joke for us. Though if you really want to store then store what you can afford to lose.

kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Nothing and nobody stands still. Everything is developing and hackers including too. No I think nothing is invulnerable, everything can be find the key and the master key. Thieves say that there is no such a castle, which is impossible to open, only have to dig longer))
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Hackers will always try to hack the exchanges, well, who doesn't like a lot of money? If hackers are becoming smarter then obviously there would be something that could be done to stop them. At the end they are humans, and if one human can hack it, others can stop it too.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

And they are not only getting smarter, but I speculate that those criminals are also getting younger. Kids now a days have a lot of free time and most of them are really in front of their computer and trying everything they learn in schools and underground to hack not only exchanges but other websites as well. That's why exchanges need to be on top of their games always and not blink, others hackers are just waiting for the right time to attack the vulnerabilities and then our money is gone just like that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

The hacker is being smart nowadays the era of the new era is getting better. hacker rao is smart crypto platforms just dont want but its so important if hacked currency .. we have to nothing to do so we should carefull from now
Jaber1572

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Here it is in the safety of the purse. You need to choose a reliable wallet. Personally, I use Blockchain.
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

It seem the level of hacks we have had in recent times are of the highest levels, despite the huge investments made by reputable exchange on securing their assets, we have still had such hacks, hackers have the resources to do their nasty deals.The only remedy so far is to used cold storage but exchanges will always need some online for trading .Sadly also , some of the hacks have insiders help
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

I think some hackers can penetrate the exchange system not just only because there is a hole or weakness in the system but possibly there is an inside job that is happening in which their staff are connected with the hackers for potential huge steal. Of course if this is true then they will not tell this to the masses because their credibility is at stake. Maybe after those penetrating experiences they should not let that happen twice or they may lose future clients.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:25 AM

Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

Hacking always happen in any market. They always searching crack on exchange system. The safest way that we can do is storing our coin/token on our wallet and not in exchanger wallet. Beside that, we should protect our account with using 2FA application. Beside from our side, exchanger should always improve their security to make sure customer fund are safe

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
siglesias

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

I don't think so. there may be a small number of "bugs" in the exchange systems which allows or make it easy for hackers to hack exchange site. if hackers become smarter, I can imagine there will be many cases of big exchange hacked in every day.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Well, we dont avoid hackers since we know that money is everything money is too important to all of us, important in the life of people. But even so, the exchanges are responsible on it they need to become more secure and upgraded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: