Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hackers becoming smarter than exchanges?  (Read 4694 times)
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Sometimes hackers make me feel that there are people been sponsored to erase trust in the system. Knowing fully that hacking is a criminal offence that is punishable
if the hacker is stupid then he will not be able to hack our account that we maintain and give security properly. if we want to make an exchange we must be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

in my opinion, the security carried out by the exchange is quite tight, but there is still a hack? I think it goes back to each individual because the average hack occurs because of the carelessness of the users in storing or maintaining their personal data and password, sometimes even the users enter into the phishing web and fill in all their personal data that causes others to be very easy to do hack them, so we have to be more careful in entering a web, make sure that the web is truly original, then we can enter our data
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Perhaps hackers and become smarter, but I think the reason for the break-ins is that the exchange is negligent to the security of its resource and it is because of this people lose a lot of money.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Perhaps hackers and become smarter, but I think the reason for the break-ins is that the exchange is negligent to the security of its resource and it is because of this people lose a lot of money.
Lossing money is not the reason of causing hack, those noobs people most likely hacked. They even don't know how to secure their account, is just simply as long as there is strong private key and the google authenticator has activated there's no reason you get hack. Keep away those given links be vigilant on that thing, probably it will lead you from hacking. Also, the suspicious link doesn't engage on that. Hackers will don't have anything to do if you are careful on your account.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

Exchanges are vulnerable because hackers and doing the same thing as the exchanges do for us. There must be a way by which they can interact with us and that is the weak point of them. That link is where hackers do their study, all they have to do it act like a user and get into their system, after that they can just exploit the system as they want. But as we know no exchange has Direct Access to their wallet from the exchange so hackers wait for the right moves and then they log everything they can and finally they get their hands on the wallet.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

Hackers are not smarter than exchangers in any way. There may be two things involved when an exchanger is being hacked. One is that the hacker may come from within the term members or it may be a small neglected loop hole. My advice  to  exchangers is for them to employ an innovative and creative hackers that always look for loop holes and close them.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

Exchange must be increasing their security because hackers always know new way to stole coin in exchanger and our own wallet. Thats why many experience people always told us to store our coin in our wallet not in exchanger wallet
erominer

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

I don't know if I am the only one but sometimes I come to think that some of these hacked exchanges are hacked by their own team someting like inside job or maybe even worst pretend that they were hacked but turned out that its their exit procedure because they already earned enough in this crypo worldd, I remember when this happened to us in nicehash and coinsmarkets, we lost a lot of cryptos that time.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

Definetly in this situation it can create confusing and traumatic to us,if we should  been secure to put our crypto coins into this kind of exchange especially in binance and bancor because the things will come up into our mind that maybe we are not secure and time to time hackers or scammers are always there to get our crypto asset,so its better that we must doing an transaction to the exchanges thats can we secure of our investment and maybe thats the binance and bancor doing from now on to protect there firewall of there exchange trading site's agains the hacking system.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

of course, because hackers are always looking for ways to penetrate the sites they want to crack. so it's important for crypto wallets to provide offline storage services when someone no longer accesses them, in other words an active wallet only when someone wants to withdraw or deposit, after that the site is closed again to become offline, thus minimizing hackers who want to hack.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

of course, because hackers are always looking for ways to penetrate the sites they want to crack. so it's important for crypto wallets to provide offline storage services when someone no longer accesses them, in other words an active wallet only when someone wants to withdraw or deposit, after that the site is closed again to become offline, thus minimizing hackers who want to hack.

They always working with new sets of ideas on how to penetrate securities, crypto is so prone no matter how difficult it is hackers will always find
the way to take the chances, we need to be more furios about this matter as it is our hard earned money, before we deposits and store our assets
inside the exchange deep understanding with how securities works and if possible to keep your coins inside a wallet where you have full control
that is better than keeping it to exchange site.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

actually i honestly believe that centralized exchanges and safety - security issues are really one of the major reasons that so many potential investors give up investing in crypto markets. it is not so easy to put your money to some software if you like the traditional ways.
evforster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

Sometimes hackers make me feel that there are people been sponsored to erase trust in the system. Knowing fully that hacking is a criminal offence that is punishable

I think the same way too.
Hackers are usually a team member or employee of an exchange, or someone who works in a particular exchange collaborates with the IT people to hack the system. Inside job always happen, sometimes its goes unnoticed. But, there are really those talented hackers who could manipulate the system even without any connection from the inside.
Yeah you are right. Exchanges try to strengthen their security system so that nobody will hack their accounts but still some hackers take all their money. Sometimes I wonder how it is possible. Who are these hackers, or exchanges do this hacking by themselves because many of them are scammers and loot money of its users. Therefore I only use reliable exchange.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.
along with the development of hackers technology will be smarter and smarter in taking what is not theirs because we must be more careful with all the possibilities that we will get from these hackers the security of our assets lies in ourselves
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

In this modern era with so much facilities and techniques hackers are becoming smarter day by day.All intruders and hackers can easily interrupt in between and can misuse the data.Even powerful exchanges are not able control them.Moreover their is no centralized management to control it.In this smart era even hackers and intruders are working and getting profit smartly.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

you know, cheater is always get key to solve the problem. yes, the problem to hack something. exchanger will always update their security, but hacker always try to hack it. and sometimes it works. many exchanger hakced by them. so, better system will always hacked by the best

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

you know, cheater is always get key to solve the problem. yes, the problem to hack something. exchanger will always update their security, but hacker always try to hack it. and sometimes it works. many exchanger hakced by them. so, better system will always hacked by the best
Well, I think they're great. they have very dangerous skills. when they are used for good things, I think that would be a good thing. yeah, but they have their own way. for now so many hackers are trying to break into a large exchanger. Well, and I think, some exchangers have lost this.
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

It is true, there are a lot of people that is paid or maybe voluntarily making themselves not trusting or doubting the system in order for other people to realize that there are no perfect systems.

But for me, these hackers are great people or maybe you can call them geniuses are the reason why securities are continuously being developed by a lot of developers and companies not because these hackers are hacking them but because with these hackers in their side, they can tell what part of the securities should be developed and be upgraded.
The question is this why these hackers cannot be controlled? If this situation continues in the future, people will never invest in cryptocurrency. Nobody want to lose his hard earn money so easily. This is also not good for the future of cryptocurrency. When there is no investment, crypto will automatically disappear from the market. So it is necessary to stop these hackers to secure investors.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

Well, I think they're great. they have very dangerous skills. when they are used for good things, I think that would be a good thing. yeah, but they have their own way. for now so many hackers are trying to break into a large exchanger. Well, and I think, some exchangers have lost this.

Hackers always improve their skill and thats why we should carefull with our wallet. Many expert suggest that we should not keep our coin in exchanger because exchanger is good target to steal coin
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, more and more scammers and hackers are beginning to conduct their activities. The first break-ins were made due to the fact that exchanges and wallets were not ready for such attacks. Now security has come to the fore.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: