Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️🔥[AIRDROP]🔥 Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️  (Read 271 times)
igotBAWS (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 08:34:15 AM by igotBAWS

Welcome to the Qravity (QCO) Airdrop!

We have news for you that’s out of this world — today marks the start of our Airdrop! In a drive to boost our community, we’re collaborating with AirdropAlert.com to distribute Qravity QCO tokens to a wide network of cryptoenthusiasts. The cap is 25,000 participants, each of whom will receive 85 QCO (~$7.50) for taking part plus 15 QCO (~$1.25) for referrals.

Here’s everything you need to know:

How does an Airdrop work?

It’s super-simple — just follow the steps on the Qravity Airdrop page:

Fill in the AirdropAlert submission form
Join Qravity’s Telegram group
Follow Qravity’s Twitter profile.
Retweet the Qravity Airdrop announcement included in the form
Enter your valid ETH wallet address, where you will receive your QCO
Tick a few obligatory boxes
Click the “Join Airdrop” button
Remember that the Airdrop is limited to 25,000 participants and will close once this cap is reached.

As an added bonus, when you join the Qravity community, you’ll be among the first to know about Qravity’s activities, including the upcoming QCO token sale and future Airdrops.

Airdrop phases

This type of Airdrop reopens in phases over several weeks. You can only participate in one Airdrop phase. For example, if you miss phase one, you’ll have to wait for phase two. If you joined the Qravity community during phase one, you can’t join in the next phases.

Each Airdrop phase will have a lower cap than the phase that precedes it and will last for several days, or until the phase cap is reached — the earlier you sign up, the greater your chances of scoring some free QCO.

Confirmation

After following the Airdrop instructions, you will receive an Airdrop confirmation email; in the event of excessive traffic, this email could be delayed by one day at most. Be sure to check your email’s spam and promotion folders if it appears you haven’t received your confirmation email on time.

Claiming your free tokens

Tokens will be distributed after the close of the Qravity token sale, which is currently scheduled to occur in October 2018. If the token sale is postponed for any reason, we reserve the right to postpone Airdrop distribution. You must stay subscribed to AirdropAlert and remain a member of the Qravity community for the duration of the campaign; otherwise, you will not be able to claim your tokens.

We look forward to seeing you in our communities!

Airdrop Form

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

Qravity’s Airdrop starts today, sign up for free tokens

We have news for you that’s out of this world — today marks the start of our Airdrop! In a drive to boost our community, we’re collaborating with AirdropAlert.com to distribute Qravity QCO tokens to a wide network of cryptoenthusiasts. The cap is 25,000 participants, each of whom will receive 85 QCO (~$7.50) for taking part plus 15 QCO (~$1.25) for referrals.

For more info and FAQ, click on the link below.

EdwardStafford

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

When is the airdrop ending?
CrackerGraham

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I think they reached their cap, it says that the airdrop will be opened again next week
TedWalker91

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Just participated in the AirDrop yesterday evening and when I woke the first phase of the Qravity AirDrop is already full less than 24 hours. Great to see so much interest from the community and the people supporting this project. On the website, it says phase 2 next week  Lips sealed
TellerTom

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

That's crazy !! Well done Qravity. The first AirDrop is over less than a day.Been on the fan bus since the beginning and I really like what I see. The Qravity team is doing a marvelous job and people are going crazy about the project. Looking forward  Cool
JaxonLewis

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Was roaming the forums and minding my own business when stubbled upon Qravity. My first expressions of the website was good, everything is at one place, they have live chat and you can also directly purchase tokens on their page. As any other user I tried to participate to the AirDrop (not sure if it  was successful ) but seeing so many spots go so fast its not a bad thing at all. Good job to the Qravity team and we are waiting for phase 2 next week.
Louis731

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Very excited about the AirDrop!! Been following you since the start and Qravity is doing an amazing job!  Cheesy Let's make it happen people! Phase 2 we are coming 🔥🔥
polar_integrity

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Just participated in their AirDrop and had the chance to check the website as well and from first glance, it looks great. The team is also listed on the website and they have some "heavy" hitter. Some of the developers had worked for Rockstar Games, which is not something we can undermine. They also have 30% bonus if you join the pre-sale. All the little things are there. Very good first impression.
Issa21

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

I think is pretty robust as a concept. With this decentralized Upwork+project management tools kind of approach. They even will do the distribution of the content too. Waiting for phase 2
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Wow you already reached the cap of 25,000 participants?! That is insane number! It only means how great this project is. Congratulations! And I will make sure not to miss the second phase.
igotBAWS (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

SECOND PHASE of Qravity's Airdrop

🔥 AIRDROP ALERT 🔥 Don't miss out on the SECOND PHASE of Qravity's Airdrop and earn some free #QCO Tokens here: http://bit.ly/2KPLBXu

Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Applied. Thanks!
toddler_cobbler

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

Wow, we got to phase 2 so fast. Thanks guys, already applied! Keep it up🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

Wow, we got to phase 2 so fast. Thanks guys, already applied! Keep it up🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

How much phases it going to be?
Derixium

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Really pleased with this project and all the energy behind it. Communication is very important and the team handles it very well. Cool
UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

A friend refers me to this project and can't say I'm disappointed. The team has great potential and their content is very good. Just reserved my spot for the AirDrop Tongue
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Very interesting project. I'm happy that there is an opportunity to get these tokens free and without any problems!

UptonDownton

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Interesting way to make your airdrop on phases. I definitely like all your ideas to promote the platform and I can't wait to contribute in the pre-sale.
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Interesting way to make your airdrop on phases. I definitely like all your ideas to promote the platform and I can't wait to contribute in the pre-sale.
I agree with you, I also like your unique idea idea and I am waiting for pre-selling platform in may be able to reach the target friend, success.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: