Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency will recover for this kind of crisis for its value?  (Read 432 times)
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

I do believe in the future of crypto currencies. Hence I believe crypto will recover one day. This is a dull period for crypto, but it will be over one day.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

I think it's too early to talk about something unambiguously and to say something, because no one knows what will happen tomorrow. Some "experts" predict great growth and other "experts" predict the death of Bitcoin, but I'm optimistic and I advise you to read the article, the link to which I will leave below. Before August 10, it is not clear how the prices for Bitcoin and altcoins will move.
https://coingape.com/bitcoin-etf-august-10th-revival-of-bitcoin-price/
https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-cboebzx-2018-040/cboebzx2018040.htm
If any expert categorically predicted the death of bitcoin just because of this downtrend, then such person(s) should not even be referred to as an expert.

Like you have said, it is early to start predicting the extent of growth in the future, but it is clear that no market as long as it is not dead, will stay down forever. There would be a recovery eventually, may not be immediately, may not be this year, but whenever it will be, we are all sure going to witness it.

What is important now is paying more attention to purchasing the dips for whoever wants to experience a good one when the market eventually recovers, which sound more like a good deal of smart investment to me.
Many people claim to be experts in this market which I find odd since bitcoin has existed only for 10 years, so how it is possible that there are so many experts especially since they do not know how to code or how bitcoin really works? This is why as soon as I read that someone calls himself an expert I'm sure that most of the time that person is going to be a charlatan.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

The bottom line is that the market will recover and the problem is we do not know when the pumping takes place, so do not think about it anymore for now can only buy at a price that is quite cheap and resistant because the market is unpredictable, already several times to pump back but not too strong for now, maybe in the next few months and could be next year, I'm sure the bull market will come back, not continue like this.

zinson01

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

We are seeing the downward trend in the price of the most of the crypto currencies this year. Actually such thing is really common here. The market of crypto currency is volatile but you should not worry as the price will increase soon .Analysts have forecasted that the price of the bitcoin will rise at the end of this year so just chill and make plan.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

Surely yes. It is a natural market movement, especially after such a huge bull run of 17x increase. Every bull run is followed by a months long correction period of 70% with several ups and downs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

Is cryptocurrency will recover for this kind of crisis for its value?
You are only looking to the chart of December 2017 - current date. But if you'll compare this month of 2018 to last year's the same month, you'll see the value has increased.
This is the question everyday running in my mind,hopefully in this coming months ethereum and bitcoin will pump up and increase there price in the market so that we can get a lot of profit from it.
The market won't stay on the bottom forever just remember that.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins will soon recover, everyone in this forum expects it to happen, you just have to wait to happen, you can just observe and find information about altcoin in group forums or discuss with other friends.
Catorabu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

Noone can tell you the future, market can even do +200% next month or -80%
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

I think the market decline will end soon but the rapid rise in prices is not worth waiting for. the market will be recovering for several years.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

Right now price is normal. After fast rally you can't have stable period on market, so this correction isn't bad. Maybe in future we will see BTC with $ 20-40k price, but for that something must be changed.
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

This crisis is nothing in terms of distance, just look at last year it was 1k until summer, so dont worry and hodl.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

This is the question everyday running in my mind,hopefully in this coming months ethereum and bitcoin will pump up and increase there price in the market so that we can get a lot of profit from it.

There are new BTC and ETH and other coins minted every single day and this process cannot be stopped, at least for now. So those coins must be sold and "My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that." (c) Lewis Caroll
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

Yes l still beleive that it will going to revover crypto in coming future.Just patiently wait for the price pump,l know there will be a smile in our face soon wipe out all sadness and turn into joy.Because our hope is in the near future.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

I strongly believe that cryptocurrency prices will recover very soon because more people are adopting the concept globally, bitcoin and altcoins will bull very soon, so this is the right right time to invest your money into cryptocurrency business.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

If you look on the trading volume everyday then you can see that cryptocurrency is still doing well. Be patient this will bounce back to reach another milestone. Remember that the price of last year is much lower before it makes a good rally, then who knows this can happen again.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:37:12 PM

I strongly believe that cryptocurrency prices will recover very soon because more people are adopting the concept globally, bitcoin and altcoins will bull very soon, so this is the right right time to invest your money into cryptocurrency business.
Right.Cryptocurrency will definitely recover in the future but there's still no definite time when will it happen.So let's just stay positive about this and instead of waiting for that bull run,let's grab this great chance of buying potential coins that will also give us huge profits in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Yes offcourse its going to recover.You just have to have patience. Its been a longer bear run but just check previous years .Its not the first time that its bad market and longer time lasts. We have so many thing coming and can be only better. We can see little more going down but i believe we hit bottom.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

Yes I believe the crypto market will recover as a matter fact every body is waiting for the ETF ruling which when decided in favor of bitcoin will see the market enter into full bull run because it will allow US citizen to invest into bitcoin. So let's keep waiting for the big news
mataudent

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

I have the belief that altcoin will get better again, because things like this are common all the world's economic effects, not just the affected crypto market, there are many types of investments that are impacted and this affects the income of society, but if we continue to contribute who are nice and do not panic face it all will come back victorious.
rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

That is why it is better to buy bitcoin or ethereum at this time because of what you call crisis. But this ain't really a crisis, it is an opportunity for investors to buy coins and hold for months to gain more profit. This is how just the market goes. Fluctuation tends to worry investors and bounty hunters but if you have patience and knowledge on how market goes you can be confident that it will recover and as you can see from the previous years, bitcoins price grew much more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: