Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jiyo token increased 5000% in just a minute  (Read 111 times)
Jpti (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Jiyo token had a exceptional growth and it's not among the smaller cap coins but a total marketcap of $85,145,442 USD at the moment. Making it top 100 coins by total marketcap.
Is this the ultimate example of pump?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

Jiyo token had a exceptional growth and it's not among the smaller cap coins but a total marketcap of $85,145,442 USD at the moment. Making it top 100 coins by total marketcap.
Yes it is. Look at the daily trade volume it will be easy to the whale to pump it to the moon. It doesn't need any effort to prepare a huge money to pump it lol. It's the best example about how the pump and dump coin works. In a few hours later and the price will be jumping back to the bottom again.

sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

I think it's easy for people to manipulate the price of this token.
Because the transaction volume of this token is really too small, any purchase may cause this token to rise significantly in the short term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

This is a good example of why marketcap can be deceiving. The trading volume of JIYO is only $70k. This means a single person can easily manipulate the price up or down, which is likely what has just happened. It was trading at $0.02 (2 cents), giving it a market cap of around $900k. A single person buying up all the sell orders rapidly can push the price of a coin up to $2. This boosts the marketcap to $85 million, when in actual fact only $50-70k was spent.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

What else should it be than a pump with a following dump? A token that hardly anyone knows suddenly makes such a price jump, without reason. That can only be a pump and dump. Just do not invest any money in that.  Wink
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Wow! That's a really big pump. Some people are still earning money in this current market.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

well that might be due to a lot of reasons. I advise you don't rush to buy soon. You should look out for reasons for that abrupt increase even in this current market situation and that shall direct you on what next step to take.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

I think it's just a trap of the whales Smiley. I just checked information about JIYO on Coinmarketcap and I would say that it's not token, JIYO is a coin and it's mineable. I don't think a coin with no data or information can be able to increase that much, there is no doubt that it's just a trap of the whales Cheesy. Don't risk your money by investing in this coin until it has clearly data or information Cheesy
Jpti (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Why would anyone pump it so hard? What benefit would they make with it? Soon more people would add their holding to sell order.
I don't think they'll lure any sane investors to buy the coin is such higher price.

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
cuo

Merit: 185

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

if the token price is so low, people can quickly sell and buy, so the volume will jump sharply. the higher demand will make price increase little by little, I really like that price movement.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Why would anyone pump it so hard? What benefit would they make with it? Soon more people would add their holding to sell order.
I don't think they'll lure any sane investors to buy the coin is such higher price.
that's right, sane investors will not buy such pumped coins  but manipulators can still expect the presence of stupid investors to get into their game, and their profits are determined from it

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

We'll see after this PUMP happens, I do not know how many DUMPs will happen. The altcoin market is particularly vulnerable to PUMP and DUMP, and this always happens on newly released tokens.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

CLEAR EXAMPLE OF THE MANIPULATION OF THE MARKET.

That coin is worth nothing, but whales know exactly how to make money out of ignorants.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

wow what a surpricing token pump. it didnt pump 100% but it pump 5000%. Thats pump want to all happen on thier coin. but its so rarely happen today. especially the market todays is bad. hope my token will just like that
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

That's a very noticeable market pump during the current market bear run. And it's very obvious too!

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1048
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

It was the glitch from the side of price reference.
The coin had a 5:1 swap i.e. everyone holding 1 token got 0.2 tokens and hence the price rise and virtual 5000% rise but in real they were two different coins. One older Jiyo and one newer with higher price.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

How can +5000% in a minute be the ultimate example? Cheesy This is pump and that's all. Maybe this coin will not show anything more and will be slowly dying from this moment.
Also it can be the beginning of higher pump, but also remember - it is better to miss the pump than got dump

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Well if you happen to have your token in the exchange might as well dump it so you can hit the big profit even with a bear trend in crypto. Sweetest thing you could ever taste in times like these. To late for me to ride the pump but if I was just up right when it happen, I could have sent some ETH just to buy some tokens before it gets to its peak.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███