Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghostcoin and lifetime CryptoMedics ELITE subscription.  (Read 112 times)
FindingCrypto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

So I just spotted a good project in the CryptoMedics channel. The coin seems to have great fundamentals. I regret not posting it earlier to find out what the ghostcoin is. Here are some details from CryptoMedics's post about the ghostcoin:

* There was no ICO for it (we were not allowed either)
* Funded by US VC and accredited investors
* Well-known decision-makers are on board
* It is not yet on any exchange
* It is not yet listed on CoinMarketCap
* serious partnerships with state-run conglomerates, general government backup
* former US politicians involved
* It is a token, not a coin
* It is not a first mover in its space, however, government support makes it so
* it is compliant with government programs and policies
* one UK business mogul is about to buy the patented technology and push it through the roof
* patent protection policies are now being implemented by the team
* it will be listed on top exchanges right from the beginning
* the listing should happen soon, probably in July.

The winner of this game could win a lifetime CryptoMedics ELITE subscription but it’s already ended last month. I wish I had posted this earlier…. Ghostcoin seems like a good long term investment. Can anybody guess what this ghostcoin is? I would love to find out what this coin is.
James Hauer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

Hmm, that's quite interesting. CryptoMedics is a good channel I think. They provide lots of FA for different projects but their TA calls seems not good enough to make profit. Anyway, can anyone find out what this ghostcoin is? I'm curious to know too. Could be another Amazon in the future  Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: