Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make coin go up in price?  (Read 425 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

There is a problem when you list your coin after ICO - the price go down. As a result you loose money, you loose loyalty of your investors and you loose nerve sells.

So what should we do when a token price go down?

1. You can start agressive and expensive marketing campaign. More people will know about your token and they will (probably) what to buy.

2. You can list on famouse exchange. People will see your coin on these exchanges, learn about it more and buy your coin.

3. You can finish the product. Coin is needed for a purpose. Coin needed to make your product work. When you finish your product, people will start using your coin inside your platform. So demand will go up.

Project I work in prefers the 3rd way. That is why we concentrated all our energy on developing.

And what whould you prefer? Do you have any experience in raising a coin price?
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

Many teams of ICO projects expect that it will be enough to make a finished product and the price of the token/coin will grow, but I believe that this is not enough for the success of the project, because while the team will create a ready and workable product, it can pass a lot of time and for this time the price of a coin for example on a decentralized exchange may decrease several times and investors seeing it may lose interest in the project and sell all their coins. As a result, even before the release of the finished product, the project will suffer greatly. I know projects that use such tactics, they follow the price of their coin on decentralized exchanges after the ICO and send part of the funds received during the ICO to buy their own coins, thereby showing that the coin is in demand and has high liquidity. The fact is that the price of most coins after the ICO is cheaper than it was on the ICO. Therefore, selling your coins during the ICO team may well beps some of their coins on the exchange at a lower price. In combination with well-thought-out marketing, this can increase the project's chances of becoming popular and successful.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

Many teams of ICO projects expect that it will be enough to make a finished product and the price of the token/coin will grow, but I believe that this is not enough for the success of the project, because while the team will create a ready and workable product, it can pass a lot of time and for this time the price of a coin for example on a decentralized exchange may decrease several times and investors seeing it may lose interest in the project and sell all their coins. As a result, even before the release of the finished product, the project will suffer greatly. I know projects that use such tactics, they follow the price of their coin on decentralized exchanges after the ICO and send part of the funds received during the ICO to buy their own coins, thereby showing that the coin is in demand and has high liquidity. The fact is that the price of most coins after the ICO is cheaper than it was on the ICO. Therefore, selling your coins during the ICO team may well beps some of their coins on the exchange at a lower price. In combination with well-thought-out marketing, this can increase the project's chances of becoming popular and successful.

well growing the price falsely is cheating. I don't believe such projects will profit in future. People do that for fast money
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

What if there are no more resources to marketing campaign? What if there is no resources to pay listing fee to exchanges? What if there are no talented coders who can finish the product as it was described in WP? And what if I haven't got my own project? Grin
I think all who launch the project understands their tasks and these suggestions will not help to reanimate the market now Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

It seems to me that we, as individual users, can not affect the price of a particular token. As for the actions of developers, the third option, of course, the most time-consuming and complex, but also the most reliable.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

It seems to me that we, as individual users, can not affect the price of a particular token. As for the actions of developers, the third option, of course, the most time-consuming and complex, but also the most reliable.

You can, actually =) just buying and buying a token
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

If I think there are several ways to make the price of coins back up for example by buying as many coins available so that will reduce the supply and of course there will be price increases and again introduce this coin most people to more and more who joined so as to make the price of coins rise

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

the point is ,, how to create a demands with the coin,,
so, people start buying the coin in huge amount because the demands is the most important thing in economic rules
and i believe if the demands created the price of any coins will increase  Wink
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

The most notable means of making a coin go high is the product before even the exchange it is being listed. A project witout a product is condemned to fail. If you are conversant with recent developments in the crypto world, you will attest to the fact that coins  backed by a working product are always stable and do not have the risk of being dumped. Exchanges will equally want to identify with such coins.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

The coin will go up if there is a development within a project. Also coin will increase its price when the demand of it goes bigger. The bigger the demand the larger the volume will be which is a factor for the price of a crypro
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

if it's coin ico and just got in the exchange it often happens coin down from ico price in cause of many hunter airdrop or bounty that immediately sell token but also can investor, good thing is when coin it is good we dont need to fear when price down keep calm and hold it that makes the coin not down badly
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Currently, the movement of coin prices in the market has many causes that follow. Among them are good news from the developer, the news from certain countries and much more. For direct market movements that effect due to the high volume of purchases simultaneously, the existence of a market system that deliberately created by a particular group also affects. So with this uncertainty, it is better to set a target when doing a crypto transaction. Whether the target profit or loss for the security of our assets.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

how long will it take finishing the product? most of what I see today investors can not wait to see their coins on the market it makes a mess on their discussion group, if the investor is smart then he will be patient but it would be very bad if getting a beginner investor where all he wants is an new exchanger, and if still see the price of tokens he holds in the down then he will blame the developer  Smiley this is very often I see, and worse they'll guess that it's a scam
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

how long will it take finishing the product? most of what I see today investors can not wait to see their coins on the market it makes a mess on their discussion group, if the investor is smart then he will be patient but it would be very bad if getting a beginner investor where all he wants is an new exchanger, and if still see the price of tokens he holds in the down then he will blame the developer  Smiley this is very often I see, and worse they'll guess that it's a scam

It takes a lot of time. Sometimes a year. It depends of a project
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

I think there are many reasons for prices to fall below ICO price shortly after the product goes live. One of these however is easily avoidable - a lot of ICOs offer big bonuses to early investors. If you buy a coin early in the ICO and get say 50% bonus, then you can make an instant profit by selling as soon as it is tradeable. So reducing or getting rid of these bonuses might help prices. Just one thing among many though.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

I think there are many reasons for prices to fall below ICO price shortly after the product goes live. One of these however is easily avoidable - a lot of ICOs offer big bonuses to early investors. If you buy a coin early in the ICO and get say 50% bonus, then you can make an instant profit by selling as soon as it is tradeable. So reducing or getting rid of these bonuses might help prices. Just one thing among many though.

I believe it's not always a good idea. Investors should be loyal and bonuses is a good way to apreciate them. This is the price you should pay
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

waiting for a product takes too much time. most of the investors and bounty hunters do not really care about your product and idea. crypto cats were popular. but there were no idea. just cartoons of cats
Lemer

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I think most of the tokens, rise is the only reason why appear in the big exchanges, such as binance exchange, then the tokens has a very sharp rise in the price of, or the tokens, with a lot of good news recently, so this will also make tokens prices rise, tokens is indispensable to the development of a large community,So you need to develop a large community.

jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Now most of coins prices go doen because all market is deep
Need to be patient and everything will be good
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

Your team is exactly on the right direction with the option 3, as we can keep our both foots in two boats for steady riding we have to choose one. Its better to concentrate on the product & finish the product as per the Roadmap. When the product will be ready than use option 1 & 2 for aggressive marketing, Take example of cybermiles(CMT) they followed their roadmap and as per roadmap they succesfuly launched their testnet back in April 2018 by launching bounty campaigns and trading competitions on the exchanges. with all these you know what they reached to the more peoples. Before testnet launch their token price was around 0.06$ and within two months their token price reached its ATH value 0.35$.
I would suggest you to go on the same path as your team has decided which is technically as well as financially correct. When the product gets ready do aggressive marketing thats it as i given example of cybermiles.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: