Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I start contributing the the Bitcoin project?  (Read 673 times)
phr0stbyt3 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:10:14 PM

I became interested in Bitcoin because of the hardware mining aspect. It was very fun building and configuring mining rigs. With the advent of ASICs I feel kind of lost and I have no interest in tinkering with scrypt coins. I have some C++ training from college but other than that I'm really a hardware junkie. Where do I fit in here other than buying and running mining equipment?
NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:29:48 AM

I became interested in Bitcoin because of the hardware mining aspect. It was very fun building and configuring mining rigs. With the advent of ASICs I feel kind of lost and I have no interest in tinkering with scrypt coins. I have some C++ training from college but other than that I'm really a hardware junkie. Where do I fit in here other than buying and running mining equipment?

It's a very young field. Look for a niche and try to fit into it. Target those areas where there are greatest frictions for new or existing users and make life easier for them.

Grow your own business with a bitcoin or blockchain backing.
abhay81

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:26:59 AM

How'd you like to join the honestCoin development community??

It is a support layer over the Bitcoin protocol...that will be advertised, developed and launched in complete transparency

It is a venture too good too miss and too hard to predict as all progress happens in front of the world...that'll keep the wolves at bay

and then bring them running in for some...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: