Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashkon ICO is ponzi  (Read 437 times)
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:06:35 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 12:44:56 PM by marlboroza
Merited by suchmoon (5)

Hashkon ICO is just another ponzi promising very high daily returns

From their website and whitepaper:

Their "lock-in" period is set to 3 - 14 days, depending on plan but for $10K there is no "lock-in" period...

... daily bonus is included...

Yet another red flag:

consistently
kənˈsɪst(ə)ntli/
adverb
adverb: consistently

in every case or on every occasion; invariably.

On side note, it surprised me that Woshib didn't do basic research on ICO before accepting to run bounty campaign for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

I will give Hashkon team a delay of 24 hours to reply, otherwise, I will be obliged to end their bounty campaign before someone get scammed.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

It's look like pure hyip. I never trust any hyip ever. It's pretty sure they will skip like bitconnect. They are just creating another way to raise fund like lending platform those are already vanish. In my opinion those people was run revenewshare and hyip they are come to ICO now for scam people easily. Because revenewshare and hyip time is over. Now they are finding new way to scam people. It's better to stay way this kind of high promising ICO in order to save money.

I will give Hashkon team a delay of 24 hours to reply, otherwise, I will be obliged to end their bounty campaign before someone get scammed.

Your initial reaction is good. As well as you have good reputation on this forum. Let them answer here. How they will provide high return. If they can't explain valid reason than better to close their bounty. Don't let them damage your reputation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hashkon
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

Calm down guys. We are answering every genuine question on our thread here and are ready to provide further info whenever needed.

Please let us know whatever your concerns are and we are happy to share everything here.

https://HASHKON.com
│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
World's First Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

Calm down guys. We are answering every genuine question on our thread here and are ready to provide further info whenever needed.

Please let us know whatever your concerns are and we are happy to share everything here.

Please explain what marlboroza has said? How is your project different from a ponzi model? And prove you aren't a scam ICO
Hashkon
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

Please explain what marlboroza has said? How is your project different from a ponzi model? And prove you aren't a scam ICO

Its not a ponzi model as we are not dependent on new member's money to pay to our old members. Please have a look at our business model (taken from FAQs) which is proven to be quite successful for a very long time for us:

We invest funds into a mix of high, medium and low risk cryptocurrency investments while keeping 20% with us as reserve in Fiat. In fact, instead of reinventing the wheel again & creating our own bot, we are using one of the most popular trading bot available in the market today. The bot is handled (or monitored) by our 2 dedicated expert traders with tremendous experience in making most out of this bot and making end decisions. In simple terms, it’s an AI and Human intelligence team effort.

Yet, we do make mistakes from time to time because nothing is 100% predictable. On the other hand, the enormous profit margins generated by our positive trades easily make up for those tiny botched up trades.

Below are a few details about our investment plan.

1. Trading Bot (Risk = Medium): 30% of the total reserved money goes directly to trading (and it keeps on increasing along with profitability) which enables us to pay daily bonuses to our members.

2. Most promising ICOs (Risk = High): 15% of the funds are invested in promising upcoming ICOs that are selected after careful scrutiny. We know the industry and the men behind it like the back of our hands. So we know where the expected Average returns range from 5x to 50x. That’s where we reinvest our money. You continue to receive the bonus as per plan and while the remaining profits are banked for the long term sustainability of the program.

3. Unknown Nuggets waiting to explode (Risk = Medium): There are many promising cryptocurrencies that remain under the radar until a positive trend sends the prices skyrocketing. We were one of the early investors into Ethereum when an Ether was priced a tad under $3. Cryptocurrencies like these with excellent potential returns account for another 15% of our investments. Some of these offer returns as high as the ICOs. This allows us to have ample reserve of funds for emergency situations (which keeps on piling).

4. Arbitraging (20%): A good portion of our investment goes to Arbitraging, to make sure we consistently make profit to pay our members.

5. Fiat Reserve (20%): We always keep 20% of our investment as reserved for additional safety of our members to make sure we never miss any payment & our investors can withdraw their investments even in extreme emergency situations.

That’s how we make money which is redistributed among our loyal investors.

Let us know what we need to explain further.

│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

- Trading Bots are not a winning machine, while you use the popular bots on the market, not you write your own algorithms.

- You can see many ICOs are now losing 5 times when listing on the exchange, in which many ICOs have reached the hardcap. The most famous projects, with highest fomo also only 2x, 3x at the start of listing and dump soon. So, what makes investors believe that you will invest in a project likely 5x, 50x
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I'm out of the bounty program!   - Removing all Tweets . ..also deleted report on thread.
Woshib

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

In coordination with Hashkon, campaign has been suspended, they will apparently be back when they have all legal papers.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:41:44 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 07:30:18 PM by marlboroza

Let us know what we need to explain further.
If I invest 10,000$ to your 1-1.5% daily + daily 0.5% bonus how much money will I earn compounding it for 5 years?

On side note,

In coordination with Hashkon, campaign has been suspended, they will apparently be back when they have all legal papers.
Legal papers or not, it is ponzi.

Someone with +8 green trust should at least do basic research about project before taking job.

Editing topic after I have sent you PM with link to this topic is not something expected from trusted member of this forum, and speaking about PM and editing topic:

I clearly mentioned that it's a risky project in my campaign rules.

I wonder when.

Also this is not first time you accepted job to manage bounty for PONZI:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329309.0

It took me exactly 3 seconds to see ethconnect plan:

-Lending services will be made available (Earn 0.4-2.3% daily)

Definitely not a job honest and "continues to do everything possible to ensure that he is a trustworthy member of community"  member should accept.
Woshib

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Editing topic after I have sent you PM with link to this topic is not something expected from trusted member of this forum, and speaking about PM and editing topic:

I clearly mentioned that it's a risky project in my campaign rules.

I wonder when.
Yes I added a message at the top of the thread to warn people, but it was already present in general rules:

Anyway, in the future, my priority will be to verify that the project is legit.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

marlboroza asked about your team in your thread a couple of days ago. I posted ponzi red flags, most of which apply to your project. Neither of these posts was addressed in any way that I can see.

But that's mostly irrelevant anyway. "Arbitrage" ICO == scam, simple as that. Event if there were exponential profits to be made (there aren't) it wouldn't make any sense to give them out to random strangers. You could make yourself a billionaire within a couple of years.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

The fact that the business model is based on investments that will be used to "arbitrage" is already a warning sign by itself. Add that to the guaranteed 1-1.5% per day bonuses (basically interest), I don't see how this isn't a ponzi scheme.

There's a plan structure with different tiers of investment as well, which is another thing that all ponzi schemes/HYIPs do.

All I see here is a common lending platform/HYIP scam that is packaged differently, in a different whitepaper with some new fancy technical words thrown in here and there. There is absolutely no way that someone can make such high profits on a consistent basis, regardless of what your whitepaper says.

Also, Woshib needs to stop promoting these types of scams. IIRC it's not the first time, he has promoting ETHconnect in the past before stopping I believe.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

Hashkon locked the thread because proof and questions irritate them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4599529.msg42113389#msg42113389

marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

We are not here to answer each and every query of every member here as it will be a waste of time and energy for us.

We are not here to answer questions, give us your money and go away  Grin
member200

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:46:05 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 11:55:29 AM by member200

We are not here to answer each and every query of every member here as it will be a waste of time and energy for us.

We are not here to answer questions, give us your money and go away  Grin

Actually I think the team indicates you that shut your mouth and fuckoff you moron...🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕
Hashkon
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

Important Notice
Our ICO which was scheduled to be launched on 19th July 2018 has been postponed for the time being. Since we want to be the most genuine and trustworthy investment platform in the world, we want to follow all regulatory approvals and respect people's concern. So, we will be back quite soon when we have proof of being compliant all over. We hope and we assure our investors that with the launch of Hashkon, we shall make it one of the world's best staking platform of all times.

│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Important Notice
~

Cool  Cool  Cool

Can you address this:

If I invest 10,000$ to your 1-1.5% daily + daily 0.5% bonus how much money will I earn compounding it for 5 years?

This:

Tell me please how much money are you currently using in your arbitrage business?

This:

Can you show us pictures of your team members(new pictures, taken today from three angle) together with their names and surnames?
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

yup..this is more and more beginning to look like a scam project. i also have a curiosity..the stopping of the ico came before or after the scam accusations?
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 01:14:59 PM by marlboroza

yup..this is more and more beginning to look like a scam project. i also have a curiosity..the stopping of the ico came before or after the scam accusations?
After scam accusation.

Their whitepaper https://www.hashkon.com/Hashkon-Whitepaper.pdf can't be found.
Their Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thehashkon/ isn't available any more.

Announcement topic is archived here http://archive.is/F7sDA
Website is archived here https://archive.is/Gt7XL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: