Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 1 year change  (Read 3069 times)
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

bitcoin continues to be used for normal purposes and continues to remain in the minds of people, despite the fall of the exchange rate. therefore, I do not understand what kind of death we are talking about

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

Absolutely agree. About bitcoin it is possible and tedious to judge to minimize in the annual interval, and better in the five-year period. The whole picture can be well seen in decades. I understand that this is certainly not very convenient. Now. But with Bitcoin, it won't be that easy. We still have to wait a long time.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

if someone publishing bad news aboput bitcoin he mostly wanna buy in with a lower prize then now .
thats the way how many big investors working Cheesy

regards
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks

Yes,bitcoin is a long term.investment with a long term prediction. Changes in bitcoins value will not be calculated in just aa few weeks or months. It could be more longer time frame and i believe bitcoin will become more and more valuable as the days goes by.

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:11:39 AM

Indeed with relatively changing price movements, it certainly makes a person difficult to predict the price of bitcoin so as traders must remain patient in the face of all forms of problems that arise later in order to obtain a maximum profit in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

DeimunHailstrom

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

For a year that I am engaging with bitcoins and this forum, I saw great deal of changes in momentum of the forum and the accumulation of bitcoins is becoming harder. The capability of a user to acquire merits is a hard one right now, and if it does then the chances of getting tokens and bitcoins from bounties decreases. Over this one year, the bitcoin has suprisingly becoming more strict in its rules. Maybe because the individuals engaged in it are in vast amounts?

I hope that we, users, can be able to come up with a solution or we can catch up to what is happening and the changes we experience because we cannot avoid them, but we must do something in order for us to all benefit from it.
DeimunHailstrom

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

Indeed with relatively changing price movements, it certainly makes a person difficult to predict the price of bitcoin so as traders must remain patient in the face of all forms of problems that arise later in order to obtain a maximum profit in the future.

I agree with you. Now with the fact that this very forum we intend to use as a medium in getting and acquiring bitcoins is also becoming strict, the chances of obtaining maximum profits are somehow becoming low for some users especially new ones like me.

For us, it is ok to gain smaller amounts at first and, yeah, patience is really a virtue. But now that there are seamless changes that occur these past few months, some are unlike many that strive; they grew weak and feeble, forcing them to stop engahing with bitcoins.

Well, I hope that we can help each other here.
DeimunHailstrom

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

bitcoin continues to be used for normal purposes and continues to remain in the minds of people, despite the fall of the exchange rate. therefore, I do not understand what kind of death we are talking about

Maybe this "death" they are referring to is the current level of difficulty in acquiring bitcoins. In the least, he got a point that in a span of a year the rates and rule are changing directly proportional with time.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

You can see the chart in the previous year. because the graphic patterns every year are almost the same as last year. you are right, changes in bitcoin cannot be seen with just one day. because one day change is trading speculation, not investment. so it takes a long time to change bitcoin.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

In line with the situation , everything need change at least it Should go either way , in Bitcoin we have seen price change , difficulty, fees high and all sort of things in different way but the users still stand with it and believe in cause in life the only thing that is Paramount is change and if that is not happening then there is problem some where .

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

There are no specific reason that bitcoin may change after a year, even their are lots of problem encountered by bitcoin it is still struggling to rise up again his name, rumors and speculation of others are still be honored but one thing for sure bitcoin will still on top and never change to others....

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

Surely a trader expects bitcoin to change every year with the aim of buying and selling. Because buying and selling certainly takes the difference in value, and the hope for the future for those who already have a lot of bitcoin certainly get a profit, have you owned or increased the amount of bitcoin?
Yes, last month I have added the amount of bitcoin savings with the capital I got from factory work. and now I still maintain bitcoin because I'm still waiting for the value of bitcoin to grow and that opportunity I will use for sales.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

There are no specific reason that bitcoin may change after a year, even their are lots of problem encountered by bitcoin it is still struggling to rise up again his name, rumors and speculation of others are still be honored but one thing for sure bitcoin will still on top and never change to others....
indeed no one knows for sure about that. maybe bitcoin has changed less than 1 year, or even more. but we believe that btc will change later. therefore we must be patient, and give positive news

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

This drop because last year it pumped on very big hype of cryptocurrencies and it was artifically.
But if we look for 3 month ago btc rised in the price.
Need more time to back historical maximums

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

I think that if someone knows the future of Bitcoin, he definitely will not make it on the forum for everyone.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

I agree, nothing changes so quickly right away, and this concerns bitcoin. We all see in what bitcoin has become after 9 years and what is waiting for us in the future will be on a completely different level that will completely change the whole cryptocurrency world.
Irvan adhi handayani

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Bitcoin death is not because of the death of bitcoin. Whatever the prices of Bitcoin in the market are low or high, as long as Bitcoin is in the market, Bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin is a virtual currency, so its price may increase or decrease every year. And it depends on the market. And makes Bitcoin more attractive with investment.
Thundermike

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

The price of bitcoin is erratic but tends to increase more. If you invest today, then several years later their value will increase significantly
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

I agree, nothing changes so quickly right away, and this concerns bitcoin. We all see in what bitcoin has become after 9 years and what is waiting for us in the future will be on a completely different level that will completely change the whole cryptocurrency world.
Your word is true Bitcoin has changed drastically, not as I used to, nor did I realize that cryptocurrency changed the factor of bitcoin and I thought whether it would end in 10 years, I hope that it will continue to the future and can be useful for everyday life.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

The heyday of bitcoin is yet to come. Now it is going through difficult stages of development and implementation in the world, so it is unstable. But over time, this will change and its price will be high on a permanent basis.
Bitcoin is a decade-old digital currency, still very young and has not found the ideal form to be applied throughout the world. Because of that there are still many shortcomings and many countries cannot accept bitcoin. But based on the fact it has passed 19,000 USD for one bitcoin at the end of 2017, for the next one or two years bitcoin will improve itself especially prices and reduce the negative effects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: