Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 1 year change  (Read 3070 times)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks
I am also agree with your point of view and we all should know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and moreover it is a kind of investment so both these factors is responsible for the flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin and no doubt if the valuation was that much high in the last December’s month so it could deflate in the past 7 month so it is very natural that bitcoin investment is not a week or a month game , it’s a year show and that is why there are hopes that it could again inflate in the coming months of this year only.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks
indeed many investors who always think negative they may not understand and understand with all the risks obtained if investing with bitcoin belief and patience is the most important capital

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
massimo123

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

When you compare the price of bitcoin over the last one year, we still see an upward trend even with the fall in price
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

Historical data from 2017 on coinmarket cap shows that bitcoin was trading from 2K and above 3K in the first week of August. There was a sharp increase from of BTC price to almost a double of the August entry price. Clearly, bitcoin price is almost a double times the record price in August 2017. Bitcoin is still doing very well in my opinion. There have beens too many FUDs but the price is still strong.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Thanks
Yeah, bitcoin has a lot of factors that may affects its price, although we can see that the price of bitcoin is now stable on its price today but it can change by day or a week from now because bitcoin is very vulnerable to these factors.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

yaa bitcoin has shown its credibility in recent years, 2017 is the heyday of bitcoin, since the beginning of its creation the price of bitcoin has surged 40,000% in five years.
Bitcoin was developed in 2009, but by the end of August 2013 the total value of Bitcoin in circulation had exceeded US $ 1.5 billion with total exchange transactions worth millions of dollars every day. Cryptocurrency is the future of money and more people will transact using this virtual currency.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

most likely like that gan. because I'm sure bitcoin is controlled by a very sophisticated tool created by someone. whose name someone's creation must be able to change at any time according to the wishes of the person who created the tool
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

Thanks
Bitcoin can certainly not die within a one year change effects. However I do agree with the fact that a calender change can cause much adverse effects to certain sites heavenly reliant on bitcoins.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

to get the maximum profit it takes time to hold your coin, it can be 1 year or more because currently crypto currency is still growing
dhwuy32koo11

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

the powerful exchange of digital age, increasingly high-level information encoding, large configuration machines. I can not say for sure what the change of Bitcoin will be in a year, but it sure does not die. I still want to refer to the comments here.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Bitcoin always fluctuates, fluctuates for a variety of reasons, want to know the change of bitcoin within a year is almost impossible.

it is very difficult to determine what will happen with the change from bitcoin for one year, but many want the same change as the end of last year
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Thanks
I agree there is no point in talking about the death of bitcoin because in my opinion, as long as we are using bitcoin it will be alive and I think even in a year. Maybe if we say that bitcoin for about 10 years, for now, has a big change already for sure. There is no site for us to know the change of bitcoin in a year, we are the one who will just control the use of our bitcoin.
jdiieue123

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

Thanks

You can refer to the trading platform, many forums. I think there must be a process of observing the rise or fall to make conclusions.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

Thanks

Most of the cryptocurrency is built only on trust, and the main representative of this category is Bitcoin.

In the case of any real force majeure, its value is greatly wasted, if it survives the whole market.

So you always need to consider the fact of force majeure.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

I think that if the change in the annual period I don't agree because in the future, if the price / price changes have to go through a long time, maybe many people will run away, because not everyone has a reserve fund for living expenses, because there are some people who rely from the bitcoin business.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

People alarmists, so the smallest fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, they are ready to discuss around the clock. In fact, there can be no question about any dimension, since now bitcoin is one of the most expensive assets in the world.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Forget what they say, the death of bitcoin. They are all interested in it. All those that don't have it keeps shouting that it is dying and spreading FUD. The next minute you way see all these billionaires buying it in hundreds and I keep wondering, why buy a dying product. If it is really dying why acquire the in that much fold. Oh I see you just like having a dying coin at your disposal?
If you really believe in bitcoin ignore the FUD and do your own research.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

90% of those who are talking about "death of bitcoin" are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.

the rest (10%) are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.
It might be true since newbie is mostly people who fall in fud and after make big loss then they will ask people to follow him by following hate bitcoin. But from some of newbie who fall down, there are some who will get up and try to change their strategy and also start more learning.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Thanks
Well,no body knows what kind of changes it is....but hoping so that its good for everybody who use bitcoin.if that changes is for our own good,then why not!but i think that bitcoin will not going to die.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Thanks

Bitcoin is future I believe this. Because my life now satisfied on bitcoin, in previous 2 year I was disappointed. But now I think am doing good with my job. My job is only crypto research, invest, trade and also spending time on this forum. I know maximum people of this forum get shine on his life. So, no talking about death of bitcoin. Bitcoin market not a little now, its very big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: