Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starcraft 2 Clan looking for sponsorship!  (Read 5264 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2011, 07:29:04 PM

Hello!

We are DeaD.Gaming a pretty small (10-15 players) E-Sports Clan (mainly StarCraft 2) that is looking to realize our potential in the gaming scene. We run a small time tournament for lower league players to enjoy and are expanding into higher league tournaments as well.  For each tournament there have been, a prize pool of 150$, the tournament so far has reached our website over 7000 views in just over 2 months. The tournaments have been much appreciated and both of them had over 400 applications.  We have streamed both tournaments hosted and got an average of 350 views a day during the tournament period. There is a need for lower league tournaments which is shown by the amount on interest, for example in our first tournament we got over 500 applications and maxed out a battle.net forum thread with the application and discussion around the tournament.

We have expanded our Clan into a newly created “pro” team filled with masters and high diamond. This team will represent us and possible sponsors in tournaments, clan wars and events.  We are expecting great success from this team in future events and tournaments. An example of a upcoming event for our pro team is our clan war versus Valor Gaming, which will be streamed and played on the 15th of October.
The reason why I am telling you all this is because we are currently looking for sponsorship, together we can take DeaDGaming both the dedicated team of players looking to make it into the professional gaming world and the community we have generated over the last few months and turn it into something amazing. We have the dedication, the creativity and the system to make this happen, but what we lack is financial support. So far we have taken money out of our own pockets to fund our tournaments but it will not work as a permanent solution, therefore we are now asking for sponsorships to keep running our tournament.

What can we offer you?

We can offer:

Tournament sponsoring:

Advertisement on the stream at tournament events, usually around 20-25 live viewers and we stream for about 5-15 hours of content every tournament.
Added as a sponsor on the different tournament treads up on different forums.
Advertisement on the tournament part of www.deadgaming.net

Pro team sponsoring:

Advertisement on the recruitment page of the website
Advertisement on the stream at practice sessions for the pro team, 5-15 viewers, 3 times a week minimum 2 hour stream sessions each
Shout outs in official events and tournaments that pro team players take part of
Advertisement on the back of the DeaD.Gaming teams outfit, will be worn on official events
In signatures and avatars on forums of the members of the team

The community team sponsoring:

Advertisement on the stream at practice sessions for the community team, around 3-10 live viewers stream about 3-4 hours a weeks in total
Advertisement on smaller casual events for example: Koth and 2 vs 2 weekly for the DeaD.Gaming community.
Advertisement on the recruitment part of the website
In signatures and avatars on forums of the members of the team

If you are interested in any of these benefits and are willing to sponsor us please contact DeaDTerra, arrangement are made on individual bases.  Both regarding the length of the sponsorship, price and benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:21:56 AM

If there's any questions,concerns or something unclear just ask and I will do my best to answer Smiley
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 01:31:30 AM

Thanks for the proposition, I might throw a coin in if a group put a fund together.

What kind of amount are you look for for the sponsorships? If we were given a set price that might be more easily digested.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 02:32:12 PM

Thanks for the proposition, I might throw a coin in if a group put a fund together.

What kind of amount are you look for for the sponsorships? If we were given a set price that might be more easily digested.
I have already gotten a couple of other people that are interested, to make it clear I have just divided the benefits we can offer into different categories they are no to called "packs". If you wish to rent/buy one of the benefits but don't want the others that fine.

We are ideally looking for 40 BTC a month, then we could make a tournament each month with that cash, which would bring loads of publicity each week to our site and to the sponsors. As i said though you don't have to pay the whole chunk yourself if your just interested in some of the benefits we can make a deal around that. But ideally from all the benefits we would like to get in 40 BTC as said.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 03:21:04 PM

Also wanted to add that it's possible to sponsor the tournaments themself, this might be a good way to promote both your company and Bictoins. We are willing to have a partial BTC and partial USD price pool for our upcoming tournament if anyone is willing to sponsor us with some bitcoins Smiley
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 10:31:28 AM

If you want to watch a couple of good games, check out our stream on twitch.tv/deadgaming at 17:00 gmt+-0. It's the clan war DeaD.Gaming Vs Valor gaming. This is the first clan war our pro team and I hope it goes well Smiley
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 08:35:50 PM

I want to report back to potential sponsors with a great success, our pro team managed to beat Valor Gaming 5 Vs 7 in matchup loses. There were some very good games and they were all casted on twitch.tv/deadgaming, we got about 25 live viewers during the 4 hours stream and about 350 total views during those hours. If you want to check the casting, the stream was saved as a video on twitch.tv/deadgaming Smiley
We are still looking for sponsors for both the clan and our tournament.
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:06:53 PM

what kind of software are you using to run the tournament?  i am thinking about programming a web based tournament site.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 03:37:02 PM

what kind of software are you using to run the tournament?  i am thinking about programming a web based tournament site.
At the moment we are looking for a good software, in our previous tournament we have done everything manually and looked through the replays our self. As we are expanding continuously we are looking for ways to automate the tournaments, we are currently in contact with SC2BTC.com.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 06:05:34 PM

Please check out our mini-inter clan tournament, for a total of 50 Euros, thank you sc2btc.com for sponsoring this tournament. If you want to check it out go to twitch.tv/deadgaming Smiley it starts now Cheesy
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 09:26:00 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2011, 03:40:41 PM by DeaDTerra

I am happy to announce our new tournament series with Crypto X change and Sc2btc as our tournament partners we are announcing DeaD.Gaming's CryptoCrush!
for more information about the tournaments check out the links below
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=284909
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=284912#1
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2011, 10:27:28 AM

Today is the big day the first tournament in the DeaD.Gaming's CryptoCrush series. Tune in for a couple of awesome starcraft matches over at www.twitch.tv/deadgaming at 18:00 CET
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 05:50:06 PM

The first tournament went like a charm, 32 players out of them 3 gm (top 200 Europe), we got a couple of really good games. The stream had a good amount of views keeping in mind that one of the biggest Starcraft 2 events happened at the same time, MLG. We had 274 total views out of those 137 were unique views, we also had a average of 18 viewers and peaked at 32. We are looking forward to the next tournament in 2 weeks time on the 3rd of December. If you want to support our tournament and the clan send a donation to 1KzSmS2QEXCUYYXgv2ymLjMThFhJWL1UuY Cheesy
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 10:33:22 AM

We have launched our next tournament Cheesy , check out the second Starcraft tournament with Bitcoin prize pool at http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288969
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: