Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for anti ASIC, GPU miners  (Read 159 times)
CryptoCavern (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

I strongly believe that ASIC resistant proof of work mining is the best way for a cryptocurrency to create a decentralized, censorship resistant, blockchain that maximizes both the quantity and quality of stakeholders. My background is in financial risk management, and I have been heavily involved in Crypto since mid 2016. In July of last year I founded a company based on my philosophy and as it has proven it out, I am now in the process of expanding and scaling it up. My goal is to create a company that develops/incubates ASIC resistant proof of work coins, using mining to invest in and finance these projects. Thus by mining coins we believe in the firm can generate income by contributing to open source developments of the crypto ecosystem.

Currently I'm looking for people who share my passion and belief in ASIC resistant proof of work mining and are interested in joining my team. If you are interested in this idea and would like to be a part of this project, or just want to know more about what I am doing, please reach out to me on here. I am especially interested in finding other GPU miners but if you are interested and passionate about ASIC resistant proof of work don't hesitate to reach out to me.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:35:23 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 05:49:35 PM by GhostPlayer

I strongly believe that ASIC resistant proof of work mining is the best way for a cryptocurrency to create a decentralized, censorship resistant, blockchain that maximizes both the quantity and quality of stakeholders. My background is in financial risk management, and I have been heavily involved in Crypto since mid 2016. In July of last year I founded a company based on my philosophy and as it has proven it out, I am now in the process of expanding and scaling it up. My goal is to create a company that develops/incubates ASIC resistant proof of work coins, using mining to invest in and finance these projects. Thus by mining coins we believe in the firm can generate income by contributing to open source developments of the crypto ecosystem.

Currently I'm looking for people who share my passion and belief in ASIC resistant proof of work mining and are interested in joining my team. If you are interested in this idea and would like to be a part of this project, or just want to know more about what I am doing, please reach out to me on here. I am especially interested in finding other GPU miners but if you are interested and passionate about ASIC resistant proof of work don't hesitate to reach out to me.    

I most-heartedly agree 150% with your first sentence. However...

Let me see if I understand this... Your ambition is to create a for-profit company that creates hundreds (or thousands) of new coins, that are ASIC resistant, so everyone can mine them, but you will mine the coins that you create - for profit - and by doing so you are contributing to open-source?

I think its brilliant.

How did you do as a financial risk manager, by the way?
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

Roll Eyes

shouldnt this be in the shitcoin subforum
CryptoCavern (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Let me see if I understand this... Your ambition is to create a for-profit company that creates hundreds (or thousands) of new coins, that are ASIC resistant, so everyone can mine them, but you will mine the coins that you create - for profit - and by doing so you are contributing to open-source?

Looks like I might not have been clear enough about what I mean by develop/incubate.

No, I am not planning on creating new coins, though I am not opposed to creating a new coin someday under the right circumstances.

Rather my plan is to mine and develop/incubate existing coins. Basically we would find coins that are fundamentally sounds but need improvements, for example a better wallet UI, we then go in and mine the coin using a portion of the proceeds to pay developers to make the improvements (better wallet UI in this example).

How did you do as a financial risk manager, by the way?

I loved it, still do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: