Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is present of altcoin will take effect price of bitcoin?  (Read 159 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Hi everyone. I'm newbie. I wanna ask question.
Nowaday, many altcoin present in crypto-currency.
My question in my mind, Is present of many altcoin will take effect to bitcoin's price?
Give me an explain plead.
Thank you.
Of course all Altcoins have an effect on Bitcoin. So Bitcoin is the first coin of all Altcoins. If Bitcoin rises, then other coins also rise, if Bitcoin falls, other coins will also fall. But I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to run for the long term.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

If its a digital currency yes it would have an impact or effect to each other at some point. Now the extent of the effect may vary was time goes, it may be the other way around which happened already. Where Bitcoin are pulling the altcoins.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

If that is the future ETH will rise again and again BTC again has difficulty because the BTC will be mobilized by the ICO to withdraw funds to the US. Thus, capitalization will decrease significantly.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

As you can see altcoins are affected by bitcoin's price.

And while bitcoin is being pulled down by an unknown force to slide it to the bottom, altcoins are also sliding together with bitcoin.

tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

And while bitcoin is being pulled down by an unknown force to slide it to the bottom, altcoins are also sliding together with bitcoin.

It seems more like these days, that bear force most especially for altcoins is really just out of this world. Sorry to digress a bit, but the last upward correction for bitcoin where we had some pretty good push towards $8300, actually made me feel the altcoins could use that as a chance, but they just kept dropping pretty fast. Honestly, some times, with the huge complexity of this market, it would take some pretty huge experience and carefulness to hit it right as you can never judge by the past moves at all.

Bitcoin though seems to be gaining some huge dominance which presently is over 50% and that shows some great level of support for bitcoin at this stage, but how far we are going to go down, is still left with time right now and I really pity how some alts are really going to end up if the market gets hugely beaten already than it is now.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

Hi everyone. I'm newbie. I wanna ask question.
Nowaday, many altcoin present in crypto-currency.
My question in my mind, Is present of many altcoin will take effect to bitcoin's price?
Give me an explain plead.
Thank you.
I think that such influence is very insignificant. It does not matter how people buy bitcoin. Much more BTC affects all altcoins, just like the dollar has an impact on everyone else.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

It seems more like these days, that bear force most especially for altcoins is really just out of this world. Sorry to digress a bit, but the last upward correction for bitcoin where we had some pretty good push towards $8300, actually made me feel the altcoins could use that as a chance, but they just kept dropping pretty fast. Honestly, some times, with the huge complexity of this market, it would take some pretty huge experience and carefulness to hit it right as you can never judge by the past moves at all.

Bitcoin though seems to be gaining some huge dominance which presently is over 50% and that shows some great level of support for bitcoin at this stage, but how far we are going to go down, is still left with time right now and I really pity how some alts are really going to end up if the market gets hugely beaten already than it is now.
Right, I've also seen that opposite movement that alts did when bitcoin stretched too $8,300.

BTC dominance has increased again by 0.4% today.

This only proves that bitcoin and the crypto market is very unpredictable. With any technical analysis we've got, it's showing some unexpected movement towards our expectations.

SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Yes, of course it is influential, but it's not too influential for the most influential Bitcoin to price Etherium, because almost all ICO now use the exchange of Etherium to be very influential. and the market will determine the price, sometimes prices can not know when prices will rise or fall all unexpected.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

All crypto currencies are related to each other, so, of course, altcoins influence the price of bitcoin, but bitcoin will always exert more influence because of its status as the first crypto currency.

indeed indeed all crypto currencies are indeed interrelated. but not negatively related but support each other. if indeed the altcoin gives a negative impact on bitcoin then bitcoin will eventually be destroyed little by little.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: