Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡🚀 ExToke ⚡️Exchange Airdrop ⚡️Reward 10000 xto per user  (Read 2184 times)
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

Website  |  Github  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Token Sale

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Exchange Airdrop & Get 10k xto
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTOKE FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED ERC20 EXCHANGE

NO FEES! Safe trustless automated exchange via our XTO smart contract!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANN - Token Sale Announcement page
Extoken Bounty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ExToke Running a exchange airdrop campaign , in which they will provide first 1000 user who will do successful  trade  in there exchange https://trade.extoke.com/ get 10000 xto to there erc20 wallet ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total airdrop pool is 10m xto tokens
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you can join and claim XTO Token

--> Go to https://trade.extoke.com/

--> Select any token from drop down list -- see the image for detail

--> Send the token to address generated in the exchange - image for detail

--> Then place either buy order or sale order

--> All done now fill the form to get token to your wallet - https://goo.gl/forms/DUagyfiHbmFazduf1

**if you have nay issue you can reply here or join our group ExToke Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexxx22

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

When I buy a token I get a message - you do not have ETH enough. My balance is sufficient for this operation
   Screenshots:  http://prntscr.com/k5rt1s    http://prntscr.com/k5rurb     http://prntscr.com/k5rv16
blockchainben777
Copper Member

Activity: 112

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

When I buy a token I get a message - you do not have ETH enough. My balance is sufficient for this operation
   Screenshots:  http://prntscr.com/k5rt1s    http://prntscr.com/k5rurb     http://prntscr.com/k5rv16

This means that although you have funds in your ether wallet, you have not added them to the extoke smart contract. In the wallet section it will connect to your wallet and you will deposit funds from your wallet to the smart contract.

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
nguyenvanquyet01

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

I have deposit my token to my wallet on  ExToke exchange but I can't sell order. "Insufficient token balance !" what's this mean?
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

I have deposit my token to my wallet on  ExToke exchange but I can't sell order. "Insufficient token balance !" what's this mean?

Hi this means that you have funds in your wallet but you need to deposut from your wallet to extoke smart contract. in your wallet in extoke you will see when funds are listed under where it says 'extoke' which means you are free to trade

ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

I suggest to everyone creating a new wallet for this as we dont have any idea for the new decentralized exchange being launch. It could be vulnerable to hackers. Always choose the safe-side! Good luck everyone!

I tried it but got error. If anyone successfully makes a trade, please let us know. Teach us newbies.

Error: Returned error: Error: invalid sender at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:1401895 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:931969 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:350331 at o (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:368562) at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353161 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:350331 at c (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353437) at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353475 at Ht (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:362844) at Object. (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353564) at e.value (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:932884) at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:932451 at n (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:368506) at o (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:368584) at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353161 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:932417 at n (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:368506) at o (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:368584) at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353161 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:932790 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353971 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:350331 at c (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353437) at s (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353359) at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353161 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:353951 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:932672 at chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:931109 at i (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/background.js:1:1070338)
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

Errors are fixed and trading is on the way.

HUGE REWARDS FOR TRADERS. GET TRADING NOW AND RECEIVE A HUGE 10,000XTO!!!!

georg2000

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

You can make good money. Join now! Interesting site for earnings!  Grin
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

Great opportunity to get some free tokens. Everyone should try it out..the site looks pretty cool and easy to use.
luxluminant

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

VERY GOOD
slingerf

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Let me try it out too
FeranmiAjayi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:21:22 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 05:51:06 PM by FeranmiAjayi

I deposited tokens into the Extoke ETH Wallet Address and tried to deposit the tokens to the smart contract but the deposit button is not working.
sonpham111

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

I can not deposited funds into the ExToke Smart Contract. I enter the amount I wish to
deposit in the form and then click the deposit button. But it doesn't work. I think this is main problem from your exchange.
goncrex235

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

Very good through information is a good project, but when you say that the high barriers imposed by the platforms are a problem, but these barriers make it something professional, I confess that I am learning a lot, but I am adapting to the system of platforms. With all this project working, being professional, will change the market and the way of thinking.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

I have done the airdrop project rule by following all step by step to get the ExToken or XTO tokens but until now
balance in my MEW is still empty ... when is the distribution for Airdrop participants?
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

I have done the airdrop project rule by following all step by step to get the ExToken or XTO tokens but until now
balance in my MEW is still empty ... when is the distribution for Airdrop participants?

Airdrop distribution is after the ICO

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Same with you brother always done in airdrop.
Sir @blockchainben777 where is the spreadsheet for the lastest airdrop?? I want to see if I'm there.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:00:30 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 04:27:46 PM by gefander

I think there's a good chance this is a SCAM. Under the pretext of testing the cryptocurrency exchange, you are offered to use your private key and make money on the exchange. I tried to use this exchange takes only the private key, everything else is just a screen. I wrote in support of the answer did not follow.
blockchainben777
Copper Member

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:06:29 AM

The error is due to lack of gas. If you feel you have enough to cover gas then please use the following link to reset and try again and it will work.

https://trade.extoke.com/?clear

Thanks

Sargossy

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

I am still studying this article before joining because I can link this on sosmed media.thanks

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: