Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Numbers speak louder then words!  (Read 231 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

Absolutely agree with the 60-70% winning statement- most of the people I know that bet on sports matches often don't have a winrate higher than 60%, most are near 55%. I've never paid to get picks or a 'club' for bets, never will. I hardly ever hear about success from paid predictions anyways.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

The most famous and wealthy sports picker I know of is "Vegas Dave" aka Dave Oancea. I follow him on social media. All of his content is him in cabo with tons of women in bikinis, driving expensive luxury cars, living what looks like an expensive and high profile lifestyle. At the upper end of the sports picker spectrum, there could actually be people bringing in decent income.

As far as mixed martial arts goes, many of the "pay for betting picks" gurus have poor reputations. I can't comment on baseball, football, tennis or any sports pickers. I think the industry is probably corrupt and dysfunctional to a degree.

I'm thinking of starting my own "sports picker" service at some point. There definitely wouldn't be the high volume in sports picks some are used to seeing. Lower volume could be correlated with greater accuracy in terms of someone selecting only those plays which appear valid. I have good results picking MMA fights sometimes, which could translate to something worth pursuing.

The bold part got me. To suggest that most of the lifestyle of pickers and tipsters are fake and not exactly what it looks like. All over the world, people are fond of leading a particular lifestyle in other to give an impression of what they are not. Most of those tipsters that people try to follow didn't even make their wealth from that source. Just like McAfee who was already an household name before crypto currency and now a lot of people follow his tip for him to keep maintaining his relevance.

10 plays for 500$

That's expensive af o.o

How do we even know the results are legit?

I actually find it hard to believe that someone would have such access to information to turn out huge amount of profit then decide to share or sell it knowing fully well that the more diluted the lesser his own profit and because he is allowed to be wrong, nothing spoils for him.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

This is another bet that you are going to make. If you are planning to purchase that amount and knowing that there is no such thing as a sure thing where ever you go in your life whether it’s fixed match or not you can never be so sure so it’s another gamble.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██