Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdcreate - The #1 Community Management and ICO Growth Marketing Agency  (Read 187 times)
crowdcreate_jc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:32:45 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 08:14:11 PM by crowdcreate_jc

Do you have an ICO or Blockchain project and looking to growing/manage your online community?

Forbes.com mentions Crowdcreate (in this article https://www.forbes.com/sites/kerrizane/2018/07/06/how-this-boomer-is-uncovering-the-cryptocurrency-craze/#7ec125e17f21) as the #1 Community Management and ICO Growth Marketing Agency. Link to our Crowdcreate website - https://www.crowdcreate.us/. We've successfully raised over $100mm USD for our clients on past projects.

We're Crowdcreate, experts in growing online investor and supporter communities since 2014 with a strong background and history in crowdfunding. The world’s largest tech companies choose Crowdcreate to raise more investor funds and grow their online community. We’re experienced growth marketing experts and have the case studies to prove it.

What makes us different?
    • Top Rated and Globally Ranked – We’re consistently ranked as one of the best crypto marketing agencies throughout the web. We’ve been featured on Medium.com, GoodFirms.co, and named as one of IndieGoGo’s top partner agencies.
    • All in One – No other agency offers elite level community management, the largest network of vetted crypto influencers, and PR for your ICO. These are the three most important crypto marketing channels.
    • Global Team – We cover 7 different languages from the USA to Europe to Asia.
    • Experience – Our team has worked on over 40+ startup projects and have years of crowdfunding expertise in working with some of the largest blockchain and enterprises companies in the world.
    • Powerful Industry Connections – We’re connected to the most influential people in Blockchain. We travel to the largest crypto conferences in the world and have networked with thought leaders like the Founder of Litecoin (Charlie Lee), Co-Founder of Ethereum (Joseph Lubin) and the biggest Bitcoin Whale VC Investor (Tim Draper). Click on our team page to see us in action.

Visit our website https://www.crowdcreate.us/ to learn more about Crowdcreate, the past projects/clients we've worked with, and to get a free consultation on how we can grow your online community of investors, developers, supporters and users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Christian Gambol

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Having a great community creates a positive atmosphere around any project. I just hope mainstream social media sites would eventually lift the ban on ICO ad placements.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

I'd probably like it if there would be more Q&A sessions with the core team. No one can compare to Crowdcreate when it comes to doing their job, its just that there are some juicy stuff that only the core team can disclose. Don't get me wrong. I like the way they handle their groups. They're fun people if you ask me  Wink
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

Communication is what we need and providing a solution is what they offer! Good job to those crowd create peeps who surely satisfy us with our needs and giving us solution in every problem. Continue the great job you are doing guys!
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Crypto Community Management is not an easy job. It's badly needed by ICO's, I've been on some ICO wherein there support is not 24/7, it was so disappointing whenever you need an immediate response on your question. This is how important your role in this industry, you guys are the key for the success of ICO, you guys are not just an expert in crypto space but you also give best support and engagement in public, and it's really awesome. Really like your job so much, I also feel you guys give luck on the ICO's you're handling!
MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

The communication you offer to your clients is very awesome, your support team manage to give solution all day long.
Communication is always the key of making a community or group intact.
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

Awesome in terms of working with the community. Very professional in handling FUDs (I've encountered them on action). Handling these type of communities are critical since we talk about money -- and communication that's fast and with quality is a very big factor for that. Do you guys have manage/experience outside Cryptospace? I mean, hey -- there's a lot of projects beyond that. Anyway, keep it up, Crowdcreate guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: