Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to invest, buy, sell and hold?  (Read 498 times)
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

Hello guys I want toh know about your planning and what is the right time to investment?
What is the right to buy, sell and holding? Your opinion will be helpful for me
actually a good strategy depends on the situation, I mean if you face when the market goes down you can't just buy it right away, it could be just a trap. the market is experiencing a decline and you are buying away from the calculation. you will feel confused, I always wait when the market goes down, if I see there is no more possibility of a decline then I buy. and by the time I detained, that meant I lost almost 35% of my finances, but that happened when I was sleeping. lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

The right time buy is when the price is in the bounce back position. The right time to sell is when we hit our target. Those two thing are the method I know so far.
Manjita950

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

This is the best time to invest in crypto.because the market is very down.We can buy some coin.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

Hello guys I want toh know about your planning and what is the right time to investment?
actually a good strategy depends on the situation, I mean if you face when the market goes down you can't just buy it right away, it could be just a trap. the market is experiencing a decline and you are buying away from the calculation. you will feel confused, I always wait when the market goes down, if I see there is no more possibility of a decline then I buy. and by the time I detained, that meant I lost almost 35% of my finances, but that happened when I was sleeping. lol

So don't sleep to avoid 35% lost, lol. Just kidding, well For me the price of ethereum now is really cheap and i am ready to buy, i am not sure if there is another dump but as long as i can afford to buy the price of ethereum i will buy it than regret because i didn't buy at lowest price.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

I think now is the best time for us to start investing in altcoins that we believe, because we all know that all crypto prices are currently experiencing significant price reductions and that happens in almost all altcoins and even bitcoin. the right time to sell is at least we have gotten a little profit from our initial capital when buying. but for all those who have already bought, I hope to remain patient with the current worrisome conditions
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

well with the current situation of the crypo market i must say that this is the right time to invest if you have the capital. This is as well the right time to buy potential coins but not the right time to sell. because you're going to sell at a very big loss.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

If you are very observant you will know the right time to make these choices the right time to buy is when the price is down same thing is applicable to investing and also you sell when the price is up and you can make profits and you hold when the market is bearish
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

[/quote

If you're asking for current condition, the best thing to do are hold and invest more before the bull run come.
Many crypto experts trust that this year will come a bull run at the end of the year
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

First of all, when working with crypto currency, you must be patient. Otherwise, you should be in a state of constant depression. When investing in any coin, determine the price for yourself, when you achieve that you are ready to sell it. And when this price comes, then sell.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

I think now is the time to buy, the prices of bitcoin and altcoins look very cheap, buy now and hold until the end of the year then we will get a big profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

I think that this is an extremely good time to invest, buy and hodl coins. Have you seen the charts recently? prices have gone really low and I would say that it is an advantage for investors to get these coins at a cheaper rate, and hodl for greater profits when the market is a bit more stable, and the prices of the coins are back up again.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

What i will say is when ever the market is red you don't need to sell it at that moment what you only need to do is just buy and hodl it for some period of time.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

Hold and buy in my opinion, could go wrong but you'd have to be crazy to sell at these prices now, especially alts, they only need to go to 30% of their ATH for you to make a good profit.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

At the moment, I tend to choose just to hold. For investment, I have no available funds at the moment. And I do not risk damping the latter. The market is very unstable now. It's very risky to get wet now, at least for me.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

I think that this is an extremely good time to invest, buy and hodl coins. Have you seen the charts recently? prices have gone really low and I would say that it is an advantage for investors to get these coins at a cheaper rate, and hodl for greater profits when the market is a bit more stable, and the prices of the coins are back up again.
It is indeed a very good time to buy. At least we have two points, it is either the peak or the bottom, and certainly no one will want to be foolish enough to be picking market at the peak as the bottom is usually the perfect and safest place to pick any market and then be patient enough for the long term or keep following the trend. As it is now, we can only be hopeful to see how things will pan out in the short term, but for investment and holding purpose, most markets have hit the some good bottom level, and it seems a good time to me.

I think now is the time to buy, the prices of bitcoin and altcoins look very cheap, buy now and hold until the end of the year then we will get a big profit.
The market generally is showing some great potential lately and hopefully we will get to see some good movement in coming months. As it is, nothing is guaranteed yet and we all have to say that this is something we need to cautiously take decisions when it comes to the market. For the way things are though, I would not be surprised to see some bullish momentum towards the end of the year looking at how far things have gone and how the market is prepping up for a bull season.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

I believe this year belongs to the investors the current market is very down. If you have invested kindly hold the coins and wait for your turn. Most of the altcoins are dropping and if you wish to invest eth is a best one for a good return, if you sell the coins at the moment definitely you will lose your money. Have patience and wait for a positive change.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Everytime and everyday is a right to time to buy and sell or hold.
What we need to know is the right token to have for that.
we should make research and studies, also we should be careful and make sure to read every information release in crypto news.

vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

It is difficult to guess. The cryptocurrency so strongly jumps in the price. I cannot precisely know when there is best time. it is possible to put and now.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Definitely it’s a best time for buy coins at low price, right now market is red so we can buy at low price.
But if you want to sell your coins then it’s a worst time for selling, so better to hold & wait for a market pump to sell your coins at good profit.

You should have to hold your coins for long, if you think short term, then don’t think so because market will take some time to be stable.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

It is difficult to guess. The cryptocurrency so strongly jumps in the price. I cannot precisely know when there is best time. it is possible to put and now.
Yes, now it is difficult to understand when it's time to buy or sell coins, I think the best thing is to wait for what the market will show us further.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: