Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone Explain Me, What's going on!  (Read 418 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

You are hacked in a way that there's a malware that I assumed you installed and you never noticed it so the hacker is free to check out on your computer.
I've always thought the JSON file is just as vulnerable as a private key?
There is no perfect system in the world so everyone can penetrate if there's an opening especially if the hacker is quite good and has been robbing as his job. This is why I'm always telling you guys that spend some money for your security through buying an hardware wallet.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Well, you are so unfortunate at that moment you should always check your laptop if it has a virus or malware on it. In these days there are so many people that are good at using technologies including those hackers that hacked your laptop. Always check it not only your wallet.  Next time if you have noticed your wallet is hacked again check your laptop first or computer.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Your PC sold you out. I would suggest you start using Blue wallet, by far now is safe as it does not require a private key all you need for the wallet is just your password which only you should have access to. Sorry for your loss
We all have lost to hackers in one way or the other.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

Most likely on a laptop there is some sort of malware that gives access to wallets ...
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

there are two possibilities
one: your computer is hacked by people, maybe someone close to you. chances are he's transferring coins from your wallet to his wallet (hacker), after knowing your password and private key. do you ever lend your laptop to someone else? possibly 20%.

two: do you make a transaction before your wallet is hacked? incorrectly entered the address or maybe they know your private key? but the likelihood of it happening only 1%.

All you can do now is check where your coins are transferred, then note the address, transaction number, then you can contact the support contact.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

I think you have malware on your laptop. You should clean it completely. I do not advise to do any other actions from the computer, except directly related to the cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Oh! It's sad to know about your losses. I am sorry but I think you are equally responsible for the second time you lost everything in your wallet. When you came to know that some of your assets have been stolen you should have checked the laptop security. Without a compromised system it is not easy for someone to hack your wallet. You must have received a crack from the hacker's otherwise the second incident would have not been happened.
Anyway there is no need to cry over spilled milk. Make sure to clean up your computer so you don't face such a situation in the future. Good luck for future.
Rexha

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

There is much news related to hacking these days, mostly about malware. The best advice here is to entirely clear your PC or even change it to prevent further funds loss. Be extremely careful next time, man! Even while browsing crypto-related websites.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

do you know why? as like other member said, your computer has been hacked by hacker and maybe infected keylogger virus, actually hacker not forget that eth account, I think he don't have time to control a lot of victims account, after you noticed your account has been hacked, you must immediately use another "clean" computer open and transfer assets to a new mew account, sorry to heard that, my advice is you must buy a hardware wallet if you decided invest cryptocurrencies again
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

You are been totally hack bro. Your laptop has remoted by some. You MEW will never been hack if your are logging in the right website. Your tokens will never be snatch from your MEW as long as you did not log in your private key. You need to step on what did you do from your laptop, basically doble check all those what you've been through from all those sites you were in. My suggetstion is, forget everything start from new back up you laptop ang restore a new one. Goodluck.
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

How can hacker hacked my wallet this time where I created totally a new Address.

The first thing that comes into my mind is that your laptop has some malware on it, giving to somebody else some of your data - maybe what you type or the content of your screen.
Another idea would be that the clipboard is intercepted and you've sent to hacker's address believing you are sending to your own address - this can easily be checked.

Both cases we talk about a compromised computer that has to be cleaned.

This is the most possible reasons I can also think of. If you have more than 5k USD before, you should have invested on the security of your coins. You should have bought some hard wallets like ledger or trezor. Security should be the priority of every crypto investors. Maybe your wallet have been hacked. Start moving on and I hope that you've learn something from this experience.

Yes, I have learned enough from this accident. Now I really want to focus to buy a hardware wallet before making any new coins or investments. I wanted to buy a Ledger Nano wallet before the hack. But accidentally I got hacked already. Could you please suggest me which hardware wallet will be good for me? Trezor or ledger nano? Which have more positive reviews? Please kindly inform me. Thank you for your suggestion.

akashark (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

You are been totally hack bro. Your laptop has remoted by some. You MEW will never been hack if your are logging in the right website. Your tokens will never be snatch from your MEW as long as you did not log in your private key. You need to step on what did you do from your laptop, basically doble check all those what you've been through from all those sites you were in. My suggetstion is, forget everything start from new back up you laptop ang restore a new one. Goodluck.

Yes, I think so too. The hacker hacked my whole laptop or he was monitoring me. I set up new windows in my laptop and I keep my all important in a password protected zip file and then I keep all of them in a pen drive. I don't know is it secure enough or not. But, Now I really want to buy a hardware wallet. Soon or later, I will buy a hardware wallet for sure. Thank you, bro, for your suggestion.,

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

You have lost a huge amount of money but don't worry man, you will earn more than your loss very soon. Just reboot yourself, and do hard work than your past days.

Now, I think they hacker hacked your laptop or they add something that can monitor you. Without it, I really confused. I have seen many MEW Hack related topic on this board but this is different. The hacker may hack your total PC and they got your new wallet's private key from your pasting tool. It can be happen but how can they hack you by only an email. Sorry to say, Maybe you put your wallet key in your email. But this new case really very confusing and I am not sure about it.

Whatever, Left this, I know it is hurting you all the time. But be the strong man. You did it and you can do more better. Just start your works again. Best of luck.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

The question is this, where are you saving your privates? Are you saving your private keys in your email address? If yes then the hacker have access to your email, or the hacker have install a key logger on your pc that collects everything you type in your system, To be save I advice you use mycrypto.com desktop wallet and you will free, Never put your private in any site again, rather use metamask
akashark (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

How can hacker hacked my wallet this time where I created totally a new Address.

The first thing that comes into my mind is that your laptop has some malware on it, giving to somebody else some of your data - maybe what you type or the content of your screen.
Another idea would be that the clipboard is intercepted and you've sent to hacker's address believing you are sending to your own address - this can easily be checked.

Both cases we talk about a compromised computer that has to be cleaned.
[/quote

I am using windows 10 on my laptop and I never being attacked any malware before. Even I activated windows defender and avast security too. But I believe hackers can do anything what I even can't think. Maybe you are right, They were monitoring my screen to find out any new wallet or something like that. Now, I cleaned my C drive and installed a new windows 10 from my laptop. Should I clean my every driver from my laptop or I am okay? Please kindly tell me. Thank You

Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

Can someone explain to me what's going on on my activities. Yesterday my activities is already 31, but now its only 30. Can you help me, what am i going to do? I apply on bounty signature campaign and im not yet accepted. Why my one activity is gone?
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

It will be in your laptop has malware into it. It may be downloaded in your laptop in the link that you click unknowingly, that is why most of us here do not click link or go to shady website as we risk our selves in getting our data stolen, specially you pass keys into our wallets. This also happen in my social media account and good thing that I was able to change may password. The problem here is that in wallets you cannot change your pass keys, and let this be a lesson to you to be diligent in the websites and links that we access.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

I suggest that don't use your laptop until it is not reformat because the hacker could have access on the laptop you are using also try to get a new email because maybe you save your privatekeys on your email and it was been compromised so start from newly formatted laptop and email to get rid of the hacker access your wallets.

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:49:19 AM

One case I see is there are hacker around you and inout some fike over your lap top so whatever you do like inputting the password will direct the data from you to hacker. I forgot what this kind of file but sad to hear you got hack. We cant do anything on that, maybe you should be more aware in crypto and some securities
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

Whatever you do not use that laptop again.  I would not even trust a reformat at this point if I was going ot transact a large amount of money.  Almost better off getting a $200 POS from walmart and only use that with your crypto transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: