Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone Explain Me, What's going on!  (Read 418 times)
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:59:08 AM

the first step you must delete all existing data in the browser and the application installed in browser
the second step clean up the chache and histroy in the browser
the third step because the money lost will not come back, you should be more careful with pishing account

don't trust anyone and don't share your privat key or any password to strange.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:28:06 AM

i have to say sorry first, similar incident happened recently but not malware its due to day trade.  i think the hacker got the whole computer of yours. he can manage your computer thats the reason. please format the computer and install a fresh copy of windows. then use it.

try to avoid of using dark web too

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

I think if your computer is hacked but somehow someone is actually manipulating your account. I always suggest to people to never use another Myetherwallet if they are sure their computers are safe. I use a hard wallet that is difficult to be hacked. So I just want to say you have to be patient with this kind of incident.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

so sad to hear that. but i think your laptop is compromised. There are hacing softwares and i think you are just being affected by any of them. They know what you are writing and doing. Keyloggers i think. So the good thing that you should have done is to re-install windows and get an updated antivirus. And then use it.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:06:21 AM

I think you inadvertently open the phishing site that finally all wallet yours could be compromised. It's already starting to happen often and certainly should always be alert. Phishing sites began many scattered and if entered in it then the personal data that we have will be easily taken by someone else.

Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

Maybe you should download an anti-virus software and check it.
Because most of the time that means your account has been compromised.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

This is a very sad news. Being hacked two times in a row us not easy to swallow. It's either your laptop has been totally infected with some  viruses, malware, keyloggers, spywares, etc or the MEW website you visit is a fake or compromised one. You should hard format your laptop and install latest Windows 10 and make sure it's updated always. Also download MEW offline version
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

It's a very surpriseable to know that some people hacked our coins we should be careful & check time to time.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

Oh men that was verry bad and terrible situation for you maybe your laptap has malware and viruses thats why the hacker get easily hack your Mew or maybe you get into phissing site . I always stay away from clicking suspicious links and stop joining in some airdrop my bad for yah. I recommend that dont ever make a wallet on MEW because we all know that this website is very vulnerable to the hackers just try to use METAMASK its more secure than MEW or try IM TOKEN wallet too. The best thing to do with that is move on because your tokens are gone forever ,but thats okay you can start all new again but learn from your lesson and clean your laptap.
Painfire

Activity: 1638
Merit: 11

NFTMUSIC.AI: The Breakthrough Utility Token of the

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

I’m sure that you have some kind of Trojan horse injected to your computer. If you wish to be safe, you have to use specially designated computer for your wallet without any other programs and don’t use it for other purposes. Also you have to reinstall operation system on your laptop.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

As you know My Myetherwallet hacked and all of my assets are gone. I posted it yesterday. But Still, I have some money in another myetherwallet . I Checked that wallet and I was very happy because in that account I had more than 1100 USD! I was thinking that hacker may forget this account as he hackled my all account but this MEW still safe. Then I log out from my email and then I created a totally a new ETH Address and then I moved 1100 USD in that new MEW. I was tension free because still, I have some money, though I lost more than 4K USD.

But after night, I can't sleep in morning too. Then I woke up and wanted to listen to some music and watch movies. I on my Laptop and opened google chrome browser and was listening to songs from youtube. Everything is fine here. But, after a little, I wanted to check my 1100 USD as I have still fear of hacks! Then I opened ethplorer and I shocked again! My every coin moved, every coin! I can't think of anything! How can hacker hacked my wallet this time where I created totally a new Address.

What's happening to me, What should I do! I am feeling like I am in a horror situation.

Better to sell your computer, and I suggest you start switching using Blue wallet, because so far it has excellent security. For your loss, I hope you're fine, sorry it's no use. This is a global problem, where hacking is the most difficult enemy to kill. All developers are racing to create the best solution to prevent hacking.
yanetriwidia

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:06:26 PM
Merited by karyamenaraagung (1)

i think your laptop is infected by some virus or trojan, or you login to fake website of myetherwallet, first thing first you must reinstall your laptop to make sure you have a clean laptop to using again, and second make sure next time you double check myetherwallet website address before you login.
Anyway, i hope you get much more money after this accident Sad

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

As you know My Myetherwallet hacked and all of my assets are gone. I posted it yesterday. But Still, I have some money in another myetherwallet . I Checked that wallet and I was very happy because in that account I had more than 1100 USD! I was thinking that hacker may forget this account as he hackled my all account but this MEW still safe. Then I log out from my email and then I created a totally a new ETH Address and then I moved 1100 USD in that new MEW. I was tension free because still, I have some money, though I lost more than 4K USD.

But after night, I can't sleep in morning too. Then I woke up and wanted to listen to some music and watch movies. I on my Laptop and opened google chrome browser and was listening to songs from youtube. Everything is fine here. But, after a little, I wanted to check my 1100 USD as I have still fear of hacks! Then I opened ethplorer and I shocked again! My every coin moved, every coin! I can't think of anything! How can hacker hacked my wallet this time where I created totally a new Address.

What's happening to me, What should I do! I am feeling like I am in a horror situation.
Surely a malware is on your computer so no matter how many new MEW your generate, your private key is already exposed to hacker and he simply takes control your MEW wallet.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

have you checked your personal computer if you are a victim of malware or have you checked the website that you visited previously? because you cant easily hacked unless the hacker has the access to your private key.
and I suggest you to use hardware wallet than using myetherwallet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

My personal experience, when we browse sometimes we visit sites that seem ordinary but actually it is a trap. Most likely you've visited third-party websites that contain viruses, or mistakenly visited a phishing wallet page. Very sorry for you, but this is completely your fault. This experience can be a lesson for anyone, the world of crypto still have risks.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

God!
So sorry for you, pal
Now, there's no hope to move back all your coins?
Or if you find how it happened, then you have a right to remove your coins, or what?
How can it be?
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

I'm sure, inside your laptop has some malware that is dangerous, some data or even completely your data has been leaked and targeted to the hacker. Another thing that may happen is you sent a link that leads to your account, when in fact it is not. I think you should immediately discuss your computer with the experts, because it is very dangerous to your privacy buddy.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

So many things might be wrong and be the cause. You need to scan whatever device you're are using for malware. If that is not the case, you might be using a phishing site accidentally. Perhaps a fake myetherwallet site.
I also want to ask if you did not connect to a server elsewhere. Where someone might have hacked into your PC or any device in use.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

If almost all of your wallet were hacked and you are using the samr laptop over and over again you must have a malware on your laptop.  Since you have said that it was a new wallet and it was hacked just the night when you secured your fund.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

It makes me really sad to see stories like this...

The problem is, because the hacker was successful he is now motivated to do the same thing again to more and more people.

MEW should ONLY work with a hardware wallet IMO. Too many instances of this happening

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: