Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three simple questions (or 'meeting of the 98's). Take your pick...  (Read 708 times)
medialab101 (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:01:11 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 10:51:42 AM by medialab101

1) What exactly is 'activity' on the board. I thought it was number of posts but mine has been stuck now at 98 for a few days.. hasn't moved at all although I've been posting a lot.

2) How do I turn off my email as a contact method. I chose 'hide email' in preferences but it still shows up under my avatar between 'view profile' and 'PM.'

3) How do I get to upload a picture for my avatar? Is this based on 'activity' or is it donation-based?

Thanks
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:03:00 PM

1/about activity - read in the faqs
2/only you can see its email address
3/no you can't
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4660

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

At the very top of the "Beginners & Help" sub-forum (where you created this thread), you'll find a thread titled "NEWBIE README".  It it pinned to the top of the forum, so it will be easy to find.

You are a newbie.  Did you read the NEWBIE README yet?  Did you click all the links in the NEWBIE README and read the important threads that are linked there?

If not, why not?  Please go do that and then once you've completed that, come back and ask any additional questions you may still have.
Colin Miner

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:21:14 PM

1) What exactly is 'activity' on the board. I thought it was number of posts but mine has been stuck now at 98 for a few days.. hasn't moved at all although I've been posting a lot.

2) How do I turn off my email as a contact method. I chose 'hide email' in preferences but it still shows up under my avatar between 'view profile' and 'PM.'

3) How do I get to upload a picture for my avatar? Is this based on 'activity' or is it donation-based?

Maybe the 98 activity needs to be reclassified into the newbie group?

FREE Namecoins (NMC), Devcoins (DVC) and IxCoins (iXC) while you mine Bitcoins (BTC) on the pool, in the cloud or both. Free to join, click here to Sign Up and mine your free coins.
Cheap VPS Hosting here or budget conscious Free cPanel hosting here. Buy BTC the safe and easy way at Localbitcoins.com (US and UK).
 "I'm no longer as confident as I was this morning." - xkeyscore89.  My Addie.cc.
more Free: BTC, LTC, FTC, TIPS, WDC, EAC & IFC
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

Don't say that please Cheesy
Colin Miner

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:54:40 PM

Ooops, sorry, I didn't notice yours lol  Grin

FREE Namecoins (NMC), Devcoins (DVC) and IxCoins (iXC) while you mine Bitcoins (BTC) on the pool, in the cloud or both. Free to join, click here to Sign Up and mine your free coins.
Cheap VPS Hosting here or budget conscious Free cPanel hosting here. Buy BTC the safe and easy way at Localbitcoins.com (US and UK).
 "I'm no longer as confident as I was this morning." - xkeyscore89.  My Addie.cc.
more Free: BTC, LTC, FTC, TIPS, WDC, EAC & IFC
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:03:32 PM

Ooops, sorry, I didn't notice yours lol  Grin

Well, you're also at about the same activity... and so am I.  Tongue
Wendigo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:39:55 AM

Let's organize the 98 activity club, all invited Grin
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:19:57 AM

Ooops, sorry, I didn't notice yours lol  Grin

Well, you're also at about the same activity... and so am I.  Tongue

lol, this is so hilarious.. Smiley
Oh wait, I have 98 activity as well Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: