Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdsale.ninja - Share your thoughts and help us improve!  (Read 473 times)
alexksso (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Holding since 2013 (mostly forced by MtGox)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

What you get
- Smart contract
- Web and mobile wallet
- API to integrate a countdown on your ICO website
- KYC data collection for whitelisting
- Support for multiple crypto-currencies and FIAT
- Admin interface to track sale progress

Why CrowdsaleNinja

- No blockchain developer required
- A streamlined and complete solution
- Your token/smart contract ready in less than 24 hours
- Your token economics made easy
- Receive live tech support from our engineering team
- Fully compliant with KYC regulations

How it works

1. Create your token
Fill out a guided form to define the parameters of your pre-ICO and ICO.

2. Activate your smart contracts
Once we have received your payment in ETH, your token will then be published on Ethereum (ETH) along with the crowdsale contracts.

3. Embed the ICO wallet on your website
With only one line of HTML, you can integrate your ICO wallet onto your website.

4. Start selling
Let the customer verify their KYC and start selling your tokens.

Pricing

The base price is $35,000, and includes everything you need to start selling your token at pre-sale and crowdsale for one domain.
Modifications to the smart contracts are subject to a quote.

The tools are free to try out, we will only require payments when you are ready to publish your contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

Games & Crypto FTW!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexksso (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Help me improve Crowdsale Ninja!

I am the developer of Crowdsale Ninja. I'm a CTO / entrepreneur with 15 years of experience turning ideas into working products - from IoT to Machine Learning, mobile, web and most recently Blockchain, I've gathered a full-stack experience allowing me to adapt to any new framework/context easily.

In early 2018, I created http://crowdsale.ninja. After having deployed it for several customers, I want now to push it to the community and get your feedback.

Please review it and send me feedback here in this thread.

I personally support all my customers from the onboarding and the token parameter definition all the way to the release of the token. I want to make sure my product is up to the standard of the community and I would appreciate your help in doing so.

Games & Crypto FTW!
alexksso (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

reserved (for future announcement)

Games & Crypto FTW!
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

How is it profitable for companies to use you?
jerrry moor

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

Looks like a great initiative, making it easy and time-saving to get your ICO started.
alexksso (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

I wonder why a team could not develop their smart contract themselves! If you are doing an ICO, you should have the competences to do your own token and wallet!

Fair point! I would that some team does not have all the resources and money they need. Focusing all the dev team on actually developing the MVP/product is the best way to drive a quicker success for your business. Using an on-the-shelf solution avoids losing time on important dev resource.

How is it profitable for companies to use you?

I think your concern resonates with Tinder Bold. What is the value of saving 2 weeks (even one week) of a blockchain developer's time? My bet is that the cost of our service is totally less than the cost of your blockchain developer+ the cost of the extra development time needed to produce your service.

Looks like a great initiative, making it easy and time-saving to get your ICO started.

Thanks, jerry moor!

Games & Crypto FTW!
cryptosnake1

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:26 AM

Help me improve Crowdsale Ninja!

I am the developer of Crowdsale Ninja. I'm a CTO / entrepreneur with 15 years of experience turning ideas into working products - from IoT to Machine Learning, mobile, web and most recently Blockchain, I've gathered a full-stack experience allowing me to adapt to any new framework/context easily.

In early 2018, I created http://crowdsale.ninja. After having deployed it for several customers, I want now to push it to the community and get your feedback.

Please review it and send me feedback here in this thread.

I personally support all my customers from the onboarding and the token parameter definition all the way to the release of the token. I want to make sure my product is up to the standard of the community and I would appreciate your help in doing so.

Hello, Alexksso!
What's about your past projects? You said you have already had some products, can you share this information with the community?

Community is absolutely crucial in tech starts up, it is what drives the project and it is strategically important to make it loyal so a bit more info would be really good.
SeverusSever

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:33:41 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 05:07:54 AM by SeverusSever

Hello! Is there any MVP or trial version available for your product? It would be a nice way of its presentation to the potencial customers.
BTC111

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Hello! Is there any MVP or trial version available for your product? It would be a nice way of its presentation to the potencial customers.

I would also advise to arrange online demonstrations with the company’s representatives or view training videos to get a feel for how the system will perform.
Ceasar 1st

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

There are the same offers on the market, what is unique about yours and how do you position yourself among other market participants?
Rusty Roy

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

There are the same offers on the market, what is unique about yours and how do you position yourself among other market participants?

Agree. What differentiates you?
Urban Dancer

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

I'd like to see a case study that showcases a success story a previous customer had, and what new customers could potentially expect to make up my mind on it.
Ceasar 1st

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

What I thought about are media covers about the service and the company, they can help to promote the service, blog articles.
TmanWillows

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

This project is really valuable. Good offer, already developed software and clear communication of the team.
If French/German translation for your website is needed, pm me.
Rexdog

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

It would be nice if you post tutorial to setup program.
etherones

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Wow! This going to help non technical member of this forum. Good development but very expensive.

In my opinion goog service shall be worth of its money. Imagine how much you would spend on your blockchain development. Plus you may use this software not just for one ICO. IMHO.
lionkingyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:11:21 AM

What ICOs have you already equipped with your software? Would be glad to take a look, thank you.
squikyduck

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

alexksso, it would be cool to see some links to your accounts on Social Media where we can reach you and know more about your personality and experience.
Salomon82

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:56 AM

How much time does it take to deploy a project on the base of your software?
Salomon82

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:23:49 AM

What cryptocurrencies will it be possible accept for  payment or shall we pay if fiat?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: