Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟Mega sale-headphones, headsets ps4pro,beats dre,mobile phones,sony...🌟🌟  (Read 151 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

Hey all

Got job lot of sealed headphones and brand new.
Headsets from sony and beats.
Mobile phone honor 9 sealed never used.
Ps4pro headset boxed - exdisplay never worn.

1# Ps4Pro exdisplay x 5 :

2# Brand new sealed sony mdr-xb950n1 x 2:

3# Honor 9 STF-L09 Glacier Grey 64gb duel Sim Smart Phone (brand new & sealed) x 1:

4# Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX In-Ear Wireless Headphones (brand new) - Blue x 1:

5# urbeats3 lightning (brand new) x 1

Just to be clear - all items are brand new and sealed apart ps4pro which boxes was opened as they were ex display.
I am open for offers but be realistic when sending one.

I will not send anything to anyone without payment. My trust and long existence in here with legendary rank should be enough to send payment first, if you think otherwise do not even ask me for a deal.

I am open to offers.

When replying please send in this format:

number of item : x#
quantity:
offer: xxx.xxxBTC
postage to : country

Now for postage: UK is free of charge, other countries within eu please ask or schedule courier yourself.

You can buy all if you wish to. Send me here openly message. Spam will not be tolerated.

All this is also listed on ebay and gumtree. so i reserve the right to withdraw any item at any time. So grab yourself bargain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

All sold

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: