Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see crypto-currency take us in the next 5, 10, 15 or 20+ years?  (Read 1639 times)
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

Cryptocurrency will take us in a more advanced stage in many years to come . We can have more Governments and masses getting interested in crypto as a means of exchange more than now that some people are yet to believe in it.
Pesh (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

In my opinion, in 20 years there will not be "real" money anymore ( aka FIAT). I don't see another future if not with digital money only. I don't say Bitcoin for sure, but the main currency could be anything else.. surely not physical money in my opinion.
I agree with you mate. I mean I am an avid gamer and the more you look at the gaming industry the more you realize that tokens and coins are taking over. Look at fortnite, you need to buy v-bucks using fiat currency, you can then use those v-bucks to buy in game items. Same concepts...
Pesh (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

Cryptocurrency will take us in a more advanced stage in many years to come . We can have more Governments and masses getting interested in crypto as a means of exchange more than now that some people are yet to believe in it.
That is correct. Look at greece, malta, Venezuela and I think Iran also have an interest in the technology also. They want to keep things hidden from US gov...
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

this mainly my hope but i think after a couple of years we will stop seeing a lot of shitcoins exist or be created and we will start seeing a much smaller number of them while these top big pumped altcoins die away and give their place to good projects that are doing something real.
The competition in this market will continue to grow, and yes shitcoins will not survive in the long run but I believe a strong coin will stay with us. The market continues to make effort to understand cryptocurrency and I believe in the future of this technology. Maybe 5yrs from now, almost every country already accepts crytocurrency as a legal one, hopefully so we can see a higher value of good coins.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

I do not think that Fiat money will be completely lost, but in the future digital money will also take place. Over time, they will be more and more embedded in our daily lives and become an integral part of it. But still there are people who will be against the crypto currency and therefore it will not fully replace Fiat money.

Pesh (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

Crypto-currency for me is the next internet 2.0. The way we live today will be changed after a few years. Some jobs would become easier and some also would lose their job because of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Manpower would become less while artificial intelligence will take place of the duty nor work of a human.
Yes but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing. Jobs are needed to maintain a society. I would like to think of crypto as creating new jobs and provide new opportunities for the poorer to amass some wealth! Putting the power into the hands of the people so that they choose what it is their taxes are paid towards.  
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

I think if we go 10-20 years from now, there’s a good chance that we will see national cryptocurrency in use. And I think it can be used everywhere we use cash and credit cards now.
Adding a currency to the blockchain will also help international trade and currency trade. No country should be able to print currency that other countries can’t see.
Pesh (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

this mainly my hope but i think after a couple of years we will stop seeing a lot of shitcoins exist or be created and we will start seeing a much smaller number of them while these top big pumped altcoins die away and give their place to good projects that are doing something real.
The competition in this market will continue to grow, and yes shitcoins will not survive in the long run but I believe a strong coin will stay with us. The market continues to make effort to understand cryptocurrency and I believe in the future of this technology. Maybe 5yrs from now, almost every country already accepts crytocurrency as a legal one, hopefully so we can see a higher value of good coins.
I think there will be a number of coins that will stay with us for the long run. Think of it this way, some coins will provide what others won't and people will have their preferences. Some will choose a token others like the idea of PoS coins or PoW coins. Hence there will be a market for each of these options as there are pro's and cons to each.
Pesh (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

I think if we go 10-20 years from now, there’s a good chance that we will see national cryptocurrency in use. And I think it can be used everywhere we use cash and credit cards now.
Adding a currency to the blockchain will also help international trade and currency trade. No country should be able to print currency that other countries can’t see.

I could not agree with you more mate. One currency for all valued at the same price any where you go in the world. But that could also cause problems. One could be earning $20 per day in a third world country and could move to a first world country and their money may seem as pennies. How is one able to tackle these problems?
Iconic Love

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

crypto world is a large place of crypto marketing and earn money.it has  some awesome things.with crypto coins help or investing or holding crypto coins peole from very poor scale are now leading a very happy and good in their financial life and now everyday a huge number of people are joining with crypto  currency.and with crypto currency allll arere improving.so undoubtly i can say that crypto currency take us in a good finacial,happy and luxurious life style in next five,ten,fifteen or twenty years.
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

i think in the virtual world. like there's no more real cash because its all virtual, all the payments and transactions can be done virtually.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

It is mathematical that the future will be crypto. They are the best type of coins that the market will choose instead of the old fiat.
Eden Thompson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Bitcoin has the first mover advantage, but now the core problem for Bitcoin is its adoption for small every day payments and its competition with Ethereum. Ethereum has faster transactions and much more utility features as compared to Bitcoin. Ethereum showed itself not just another cryptocurrency it focuses on the bigger problem, so it is adopting much faster as compared to Bitcoin, so it is really the thing to cause fall of BTC to level off.
 Bitcoin’s value proposition is not digital currency - it is its methodology in guaranteeing the trustworthiness of digital currency. Fixing Bitcoin blockchain to overcome payment issues has become an obsession among platform developers but it is too difficult, even after LIghthing Network implementation cause the problem lies at the heart of its design. When a person buys or sells something using bitcoin, that transaction is broadcast to the entire bitcoin network - no matter how small or big.
Miguel Fulton

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

I think at this year we will see a big changes on the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin is attracting investors worldwide due to the main reason – there are a lot of stories about instant millionaires who were far-sighted and purchased Bitcoin when it costed less than 10 cents. Gold was used by people to protect their money from inflation, but it cannot buy goods as well as be divided easily. It is impossible to send gold from West to East in a matter of minutes. But what enables all these transactions is Bitcoin. And you are still hesitating whether to buy it or not?
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

even though the policies of some countries are not helping the soaring of crytocurrencies at the moment but i believe with the level at which digital currency is moving, it will definitely soar high in the nearest future. infact some countries that have rejected digital currencies before now are now welcoming it because it was clear that digital currencies helps the economy.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

It is mathematical that the future will be crypto. They are the best type of coins that the market will choose instead of the old fiat.

Even if you don't really use some mathematical solutions for that, we can already say that the future is pointing towards it. Our era is even called the digital era where in what we usually use are digital technologies like computers and mobile phone. The future will be really amazing with a lot of great technologies and inventions aiming to make our lives efficient, and that is the same with transactions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

I hope that bitcoin finds its way into the main stream. Where it can be seen as one on the best currencies.this mainly my hope but i think after a couple of years we will stop seeing a lot of bitcoins exist or be created and we will start seeing a much smaller number of them while these top big pumped altcoins die away and give their place to good projects that are doing something real. for now we have to wair and see what happens.
Pesh (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

crypto world is a large place of crypto marketing and earn money.it has  some awesome things.with crypto coins help or investing or holding crypto coins peole from very poor scale are now leading a very happy and good in their financial life and now everyday a huge number of people are joining with crypto  currency.and with crypto currency allll arere improving.so undoubtly i can say that crypto currency take us in a good finacial,happy and luxurious life style in next five,ten,fifteen or twenty years.
One can only hope. You are right it is making the future better in terms of technological advances but I think to some extent this also applies to those who are already rich and if anything this can also make the rich even richer.
Pesh (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

i think in the virtual world. like there's no more real cash because its all virtual, all the payments and transactions can be done virtually.
Yeah we already see it in games such as fortnite and many others...
Pesh (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

I hope so mate. I have seen more and more shops in the UK accepting crypto, in fact last month I bought some BTC from a cash machine but it was a rip off. Cost me around 15% more to buy a coin from there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: